18th July Anyone?!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Ceza, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Ceza

Ceza New Member

Hey Guys! i'm headin to disney on july 18th! to do food and bev.. any1 else going that date too?!?! x x

2. QueensGirl

QueensGirl New Member

hey!
    did you JUST find out? cause if you did then you probably got my spot that i had to give up :( HAVE SO MUCH FUN!

3. Ceza

Ceza New Member

nah i find out last week! y did u have 2 give it up! i feel ur pain x x x

4. EFRA-INN

EFRA-INN Guest

Me!!!!!!!!!!
    Me!!!!!
    Me!!!!!!

greetings:

I'm Efrain Angel, from Mexico And I'll be at Orlando at the same date, I'll work at mexican pabillion at "F&B" area... It feels so great to find people that go the same date as me!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(... so many emotions together... Finally!!! I thought that I was arriving alone... :'( :'( :'(.

So guys... where are you from?...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

5. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

I will starting the same sate of July 18th. I can't wait!! A little nervous though... I'm from canada and will be working in f&b...

6. Ceza

Ceza New Member

aw wicked glad theres more people! i'm from UK! f&b too! x

7. Tink_bell

Tink_bell Member

I'm from UK too doing f and b!!

8. Ceza

Ceza New Member

aw awesome! where u gonna b flying from? london....? x x ;D ;D ;D ;D so glad i'm not gonna b alone! x x

9. Tink_bell

Tink_bell Member

Thought you would be flying from London seeing as you are from Wales Ceri, but because I'm from Sheffield it will prob be Manchester although am not sure yet! x

10. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

hi sorry to invade, im not july 18th ... im september .... but please please please will you help me and tell me how to insrt the ticker thing ... no how to make it just dont know how to display it .... sooo anoying!!

help me please

kerri xxx

11. Tink_bell

Tink_bell Member

just copy and paste the code of your ticker into the signature box, if you still arent sure i searched for the ticker thread! :)

12. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

cheers luv ... i will give it a go ;D

xxx

13. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

blah blah blah ... just seeing if it worked ;D

14. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

grrr no :mad: ... i will have a wee look on the ticker thread ... ahhh well

xxx

15. EFRA-INN

EFRA-INN Guest

HErmana, Ely, Tere, Chamín, Wero, Matititha, Ale, Steph, Max, Jorge, Roberto, Fernando, Berenice, Alonso, Nipomuseno, Tránsito, Onorio, Tiburcio, Olegario, Rigoberto y agregados culturales:

¿Se dan cuenta que sigue mi Karma de "Compañeros del 18 de julio que no pelan a Efra"?... No importa... soy fuerte ante estas situaciones. :'(

16. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Mike, you're drunk!

Where are all the freaking CANADIANS!!!???? They've gotta have spots!

17. Bart010

Bart010 New Member

Hey guys!
    I´m Dennis from Germany, leaving for Florida on july 18th ;D
    I will work in F&B! Can´t wait to meet you all!

18. monkian

monkian New Member

hey efra....i tried to translate what you just said...but it just sounded wierd...i really need to practice my spanish before i go back to college on tuesday!!!

just one question.....¿como se dice Karma en inglese? siento pero no entiendo!! my spanish is awful...but i will improve!!!

19. JaneLB

JaneLB New Member

Hey All,

I from Canada and will be arriving on July 18th for attractions. SO glad to meet more people coming on that date! Can't wait to meet you all in person ;D

20. EFRA-INN

EFRA-INN Guest

Hello there...

ready for july 18th?!!!.. muahahahahaha.

Ana:
    I allready know you, yuo left a message on "Spanish Discussion"... don't worry I could explain what I told on my other post... The firs paragraph were my mexican friends names. I was calling them... because I paste my first post and nobody put me atention... so... I told them in spanish of course... my situation haaaaaaaaaa!!!... now.

Karma: is a word from India that is use to descrive a spiritual Pain... that's Why I use that word here... so... Now all of you know the truth hahahahaha... but is a joke... I'm all ready have a lot of friends from this forum... And I waiting to meet you all.

Let's make a deal... I'll teach you spanish and you'll teach me german... I love that language and japanesee too...

see ya!!