2013 Canadian CRP Applications

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by canuck23, Jan 31, 2012.

1. canuck23

canuck23 New Member

Hey guys,
    Does anyone know roughly when people should start applying for the 2013 Canadian CRP?
    Thx

2. Snowheyoh

Snowheyoh New Member

Applications open up July 1st on the Yummy Jobs website.

3. canuck23

canuck23 New Member

Thnx! Is that for the whole year or just the spring?

4. Snowheyoh

Snowheyoh New Member

You can only do CRP for year, if that's what you are asking.

If you are asking about whether that application is good for the year, yes it is. They only open it was July 1st every year. As far as I know.

5. SarahRad

SarahRad New Member

July 1? I hope I don't have to wait that long. Right now the Yummy Jobs site says to check back in June so I've been counting down to June 1.

I just want to get the ball I rolling on my application!

6. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

It's always in July and In January! The process is pretty long! When you apply in July you won't have your face to face interview (If you get there) until November!! A lot of wait but It's worth every second of it ! :)

7. canuck23

canuck23 New Member

Anyone got any news on when the application window will open this month? Also, I looked on Yummy Jobs' website and it doesn't say anything about the CRP for any country other than Morocco - is YJ still in charge of the Canada pavillion???
    Thanks!

8. mywonderland

mywonderland New Member

Hey everyone!
    I had emailed Kristen about a different question but part of my email did ask her when the application was going to be opening up! The website did say June but I do remember it being more like July. Anyways, when I hear back from her, I will definitely let you know what she says! It is a long process but hopefully in the end, it will all be worth it! :)

9. SarahRad

SarahRad New Member

The Yummy Jobs site officially says that applications will be open November 30 2012 - January 4 2013.

I'm kind of upset because I was really hoping for a June/July application. December is so far away.

10. canuck23

canuck23 New Member

What the heck - I emailed Kristen last month and she said they would be open in July ???

11. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

UK applications are open in November, Canada applications are open July 1st-Sept 1st if you want a fall interview, and then until Dec 1st if you want a winter/spring interview. Tentative locations are Toronto in the Fall and Vancouver/Montreal for spring.

12. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

Also, I have started a Facebook group for all the lovely Canadian CRP applicants out there, but it's private right now. Message me for an invite :)

13. atelliere

atelliere New Member

Whoo! The day has finally come! I'm so excited!!

14. canuck23

canuck23 New Member

Is it open?!?! I can't access the website ???

15. atelliere

atelliere New Member

Yep, I just applied this morning ;D

16. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

My application is in! Here we go!!!

17. LauraLisaMaria

LauraLisaMaria New Member

Hey everyone, I'm uber new to this but I'm super duper excited about this whole application process! I sent mine in & I've been trying to keep myself busy to pass the time. :p hehe.

18. atelliere

atelliere New Member

It's hard isn't it?! I've gone through everything disney in an attempt to keep distracted!

19. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

I try to remember that we won't hear on weekends and try to relax a little! But I must admit that every time my phone goes off I jump 10ft!

20. LauraLisaMaria

LauraLisaMaria New Member

Same!! I got an e-mail saying that my account on here had been accepted & was like "OMG DID I MAKE IT TO THE NEXT STEP???" oh wait..... never mind!