21st June 09.

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Disney Jess, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

Hi.
    I know theres one of these already,but I couldn't find it so thought i'd start another one to refresh our memories.
    Whos going on the 21st June?
    anyone doing Merch ? :)

2. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I'm doing attractions :) I'm glad you've started a new topic, the ICP section of the forum needs to be livened up a bit!!!

I *might* be going to Antigua for a few weeks before so I don't think I'll be flying out on the 21st, but it depends whether I can afford to go to Antigua.

3. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

aw wow, I went there when i was younger, itwas really nice(from what I remember anyway!) Good Luck with that anyway!
    When are you thinking of flying out then?
    well as I said, I'm doing merch, but attractions was my 2nd choice I think :) I cannot wait! x

4. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I'm doing QS F&B!
    Can't wait :)
    Want to know where I'll work - anyone know if you can request when you get there? Cos I think I'd like to be in a resort!
    xx

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

No, i dont think you can request.

Im doing mechandise Jess, hehe!

6. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

yeh sadly i dont think you can request, which is understandable, as otherwise they'd have everyone saying where they wanted to work etc!
    Like everyone else I have preferences, but I think we'll have an amazing time wherever we work :)
    Oh really Leom?! I wuoldnt have knownnn ! x

7. Stepharoo

Stepharoo Guest

Hey I'm in merchandise and going on 21st!! Have to keep in contact with people who are in attractions so can get me fastpasses and on their rides on my days off hehehehehe, did it with my bro ;D

Na you can change when doing the 6 month one, as my bro knows people who changed to attractions and that but I think its because its such a short time that most people don't

I wanna work in a shop in MK or Hollywood Studios, or the World of Disney in downtown in bibbidy bobbidy boutique!

8. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Oh well, sucks you can't request :(
    But who knows - maybe I'll get somewhere good????

(Only kidding - EVERYWHERE is good!)

So hows everyone been? I have been without internet for ages!
    xx

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ive been great.

I just hope to be in a park or the world of disney store.

10. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

Aw cool. I just can't wait to get there.
    I'm with Leom, want to be in a park or world of Disney. But like people have said,anywhere will be great!

I'm good thanks, tired though...although i'm constantly tired lately....

where is everyone from then?
    x

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Irvine, Scotland!

Hehe!

I dont care where i am, as long as it is at disney :D

12. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I'm from near York :)
    Although I'm at Lancaster for uni!
    xx

13. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

Attractions for me. As long as I'm in Florida where it's warmer than Sheffield then I'm happy.

14. ginabella

ginabella New Member

I'm Attractions!
    Leaving from Gatwick =]
    I'm from the South Coast, between Southampton and Winchester
    But from Cheltenham for university (final year woop woop!!)

I really don't mind where i work, and i keep tossing up good and bad points of each area/ride hehehe!
    But its all Disney, so its all good!! =]

Are you guys doing anything to prepare for disney? Saving? Losing weight? planning travels after?

15. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

I'm from Cardiff, but go to Swansea University.
    There seems to be a lot of merch and attractions people around :)
    I know, I'm the same gina, keep thinking about different shops etc that I would love to work in!
    are you on the virgin flight from Gatwick on the 21st?! x

16. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I am trying to save (not going well), trying to lose weight (again not going so well) and planning a trip after :)
    I'm currently thinking of doing a Contiki trip called the Grand Canadian - but it's looking odd to get home....
    xx

17. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

I know, the saving money aspect is hard, especially whilst in uni! I need a job bigtime,but theres nothing around really,and plus i'm back and forth home,so it doesn't seem likely i'll get one. I'd also like to shape up before we go,but I can't see it happening :p
    I'm off to California with the family at the end :)
    Katie where are you flying from!?

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I have been saving but i took a big dip into my savings account recently but hopefully my pay on friday will help me bring it up to a reasonable figure. I am most certainly trying to lose weight, i joined the gym and have been trying my best to eat healthy and not snacking a lot. I really would love to go up to new york or that after the program but its just trying to get someone to go with and how money i will need for spending and also changing my flight, hehe.

19. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

I'm going to lose weight, I've given up alcohol for a while now, so that should help lose the beer belly :D

20. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I was saving, but then I spent all my money on a car so I'm back to square one!! I'm lucky I have a well paid job though, so I should have a bit of cash to spend out there. I'm also trying to lose weight...I'll start my diet on monday...maybe :D