4 weeks to go!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Disney Jess, May 25, 2010.

1. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

For all of us going on June 20th! 4 weeks!
    Can't believe the 2nd group have gone today,and the 3rd one in a couple of days..madness! For those of you out there/going out before, GOOD LUCK! Enjoy every minitue and I cannot wait to join you!

Hope revision/exams/assignments are treating you all well... I have one more left and I'm free...Roll on Thursday!
    xxx

2. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I'm trying not to think about it... I have 4 exams left (1 today, 1 Thursday, 1 Friday, 1 next Tuesday) and a piece of coursework... then I am free! :D
    xxx

3. Sofi

Sofi Guest

I'm going on Tuesday, its scary! x

4. chanm002

chanm002 New Member

Have a great time Sofi! Arggh I just want to go now!! :)

5. Sofi

Sofi Guest

I've gotta get my 4000 word portfolio done 1st tho, doing it now its well boring lol least u can enjoy the british summer for a bit =] x

6. LauraDilling

LauraDilling New Member

Pff, I barely can't wait any longer... I don't feel like making exams at all anymore (still 4 to go), the only thing I can think of is going to Disney! The countdown has now really begun! :D

7. Fayebeline

Fayebeline New Member

I am soooo excited!! Its begining to feel so much more real!! My last assignment is in on Thursday too Jess!! I can't wait, it will be time to be in full on Disney mode!!
    Ahhh Sofi i bet you are sooo excited!! Hope you have a fantastic time and hope to see you all out there!! ;D

xxx

8. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

Ahh Sofi i'm also jealous...but not long noq guys! By the time we've all finished exams/work..we'll need a couple of weeks to just sort ourselves out I guess...so it'll fly by!!

Has everyone got everything they need yet,or waiting til after exams?

I am hopefully doing my Dissertation on Disney next year...I need to submit a proposal though... I want to link it to American culture..but thats too vague...so if anyone has anyyyyyyyyyy suggestions,feel free to send them my way ;)

Good luck with exams and stuff.
    xxx

9. Sofi

Sofi Guest

You know u'd think i'd be excited but im more sad than anything!! I've got my leaving party tomorow and i'm never gunna see my friends AGAIN! haha exaggeration but its true for some of them, i'm moving from Leeds to London the day i come back from Florida! (I'm changing unis) So i know i'm gunna be crying tomorow lol and also ive been with my bf 2 years and we live together, the longest we've stayed apart is a week and that was hard! He cried when i packed my stuff the other day and it set me off, he's so cute <3 lol

Arghh I need a few more weeks just to chill lol x

10. pinksparkles2

pinksparkles2 New Member

Only 6 days to go for me too!!
    Yeah I finished exams last week and I'm leaving uni to go home and pack tonight. It's sooo sad :( I'm doing a year abroad next year so I literally won't see my housemates for over a year and other friends that are doing 3 year courses I may never see again :( And I'm also leaving my boyfriend behind Sofi! Sad times! But he's coming out for a few weeks and of course there's Skype, so hopefully it will be fine!
    But there's not really room to be too sad when we have an amazing summer lined up :)
    xxx

11. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

I like your thinking Harriet!!! you will have so much fun at Disney and be busy all the time...and make some amazing friends...so although there will be times you'll miss boyfriends/friends... it'll all be fun!!! and time flies out there, honestly...I did it last year aswell..and It was over before you knew it....Just make the most of every moment of it! Your friends will be here when you get back(even if a bit further away than usual and stuff) But Good Luck ladies. have the time of your lifeeeeee!xx

12. Sofi

Sofi Guest

YAY :) i also worked out if i was working 6 days a week with 1 day off i'd probz only get like 12 days off in total to enjoy disney but when my bf comes over were staying for 4 weeks so thats 28 days off to enjoy disney! haha and we get to explore the parks together =] yay and he's never been! lol excited now haha i'm dressing as Belle tomoz for my disney leaving doo =P x

13. StevenC

StevenC New Member

i fly out the day after tomorrow =D =D

14. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Hope you have a safe flight!!