A list of things to do when is WDW on Honeymoon!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Chris, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Chris

Chris New Member

One of my friends is going to DisneyWorld for her honeymoon at the end of April for 2 weeks. She hasn't been before and so I have been enlisted to make a list of whats to do and where to go whilst she is there (I did the programme back in 2005 - 2006)! My memory is getting a bit hazy from all that alcohol, so if anyone can come up with some suggestions of things to do, especially things that are a bit of the beaten track and the average holiday maker doesn't do ie hiring out boats from the Polynesian. Plus anything new since i left in September 2006!

Thanks
    Chris (Constricted)

2. ElisaTonks

ElisaTonks New Member

point them towards the wishing well on the path leading from behind the castle towards tomorrowland, its a really romantic spot which could give them a wonderful photo op. also advise them to check the fantasmic showtimes and get there 90 mins before show start, the introduction of reduced shows is causing chaos up there and alot of people are getting disapointed

3. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

A few years back I did a behind the scenes Segway tour of Epcot, which was awesome. You could look into that if they still do it