A message for all of us under 21

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by CanadaMan, Mar 16, 2005.

1. CanadaMan

CanadaMan New Member

Hey everyone under 21. Appearently someone gets terminated once a week for either drinking or violating house codes. So that must mean that theres a lot of temptation at disney, cause i bet all of those people never intended to get fired before departure either. So lets not give into temptation, we've worked too hard to get here, and even being with someone whos drinking uder age can get u fired, its just too easy. Lets make a pact right now to not drink, its not worth our jobs, and we don't want to ruin it for others. We can have just as much fun without alcohol. Really we can!!!!

Post on here if you want to join my underage pact, trust me, its worth it!!!

Jase Gray

2. Emybb5

Emybb5 Guest

I will turn 21 over the summer (july 5th). So, I should join your underage pack until July...
    I don't want to get fired because of alcohol ! It would not be worthwhile !

Later.
    ;)
    Emily.

3. Diana

Diana New Member

you're right it's not worth it, but it's also so easy to get away with it. there is so much underage drinking in the commons. it used to be that you had to be 21 to work there.

4. Davfen

Davfen New Member

I go out in December, and will turn 21 next october so I'm a sober 1 for 10 months!!!
    DavinaXX

5. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

im with that pack! who needs alcohol to have fun!!! im just as fun sober as i am drunk....just a little more conservative when im sober! ha!

-lizzie

6. emma

emma New Member

lol im a mess drunk or not and i LOVE IT! yeah well have a boss itme bring it on!

7. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Good luck with that! You say that now, but it is never gonna happen. I told myself "I can go a year without drinking" before I left, but got wasted already the very first night. And so on and so on. I was underage for my entire stay, but never got in trouble. Its just the matter of being careful, even when drunk. Of course it didn't hurt, the fact that I have an innocent-looking face, hehe...

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha oh well I'm sure whether drunk or sober we will all have a great time! we'll be in disney man! who needs alcohol!haha

xx

9. tania

tania New Member

im in wont b drinking for 8 months but may 6th woo hooo yeah baby!!!!

10. Harrybo

Harrybo New Member

who needs alcohol to have a gud time anyway...?
    the alcohol thing doesnt really bother me.... i dont drink much anyway...!

11. tania

tania New Member

i dont either but over there ur 21st is the biggy!!

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

ill join... for 19 days ;) would b nice 2 stay sober upto july 10th and my 21st lol!!

xxx

13. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Just remember guys...on your days off - Disney aren't gonna be in your car/on your beach/in your hotel room ;)

14. emma

emma New Member

valid chloe!

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol chloe good point... i hoe they aren't cos that would b kinda scary if they were!

xxx

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

im in..
    i dont like alchcol anyways......:) ;D

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol.... wish i could say the same thing!

xxx

18. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

19. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

be high on life ;D

ooh high on slurpees from seven elevn yaya..........thatll make my whole day!
    xx

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeah im really worried about bein terminated,i knmow I wont drink but i hope im not in a situatiuon where alch is around and I getthe boot...........i cant bear to think of it to upsetting.....

xx