Aberdeen Interview November 12th :)

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by katiej22, Nov 6, 2009.

1. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Just wondered who had this interview as well?
    Mine has been changed to then :)

I'm Katie, currently 20, come from York, at uni in Lancaster in my final year doing Earth and Environmental Science :)

So excited!
    Although due to a lack of funds I will be wearing the same outfit as last year!
    xx

2. Ophelia

Ophelia New Member

I'll be there ;D

3. catfish278

catfish278 Member

So. True. Although I'll be in London!

4. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Yeahh, Aberdeen! :)

..I'm sure you already knew that though, Katie. Haha, bring warm clothes - it's freezing up here just now! xx

5. lowrigokarts

lowrigokarts New Member

How did it go??

6. beccac123

beccac123 New Member

Hey Everyone,

I just found this thread now, but i had my interview on 13th november in Aberdeen (i live here but origionally form Yorkshire) and I just found out yesterday ...I'm offf to DISNEYYY! Woop.

How did everyone elses interviews go??

7. Ophelia

Ophelia New Member

I didnt even know that there was an interview on the 13th. I went to the one on the 12th. And they already told you that you're going???? Havent heard from anybody else who's been told already.......at the interview they said would take about 2 weeks....weird....lol

8. beccac123

beccac123 New Member

Yeah we were told it would be two weeks too - that's why I was so shocked to ehar back the next working day! You would have thought they would do it in cronological order - like first to be interviewd - first to find out. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you all... would be brill to meet people on here before heading off. When has everyone applied to go? I'm leaving on jan 31st! :)

9. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Ah-ha! You're leaving for the CRP? I think this is where my confusion lies... we are applying for the summer ICP hense why nobody is told until everyone has been interviewed! Congrats tho! :)

10. jayne

jayne New Member

Hey!

I think my interview went alright...I had Matt! He was cool :) I was so nervous though but I think it went ok in the end. I just want to find out now!!! I really hope that I get in :(

Good luck to everyone! :D

How do people know already!? Please say that is for the CRP and not the ICP, cos if its for the ICP its getting me worried!!

Jayne x

11. beccac123

beccac123 New Member

Nope not CRP mine is ICP but it's the academic exchange :)

12. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Oh ok, that's a bit different :)