acceptance!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Lizzie, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

i just got accepted!!! i thought id just let you all know : ;D im scheduled to leave september 5th 2005! anyone set to be in disneyworld around that time?!

2. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

CONGRATS!! Where are you from?

I'm not coming in September, but I will be there a few months before in June.

Sandra :)

3. rchafe

rchafe New Member

Hey Sandra
    I see you're from Canada? On what side of this great country? I'm also representing Canada, but I leave Dec 7th! - Randy

4. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

CONGRATS to all of you!!!!

hey lizzie, im coming on sep 06. 2005, representing germany in F&B

am so excited ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

later!jessy xxx.

5. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hey sandra where are you from? im from BC! (vancouver area)

6. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hey everyone... I'm in Toronto. I was out at the western interviews in October though.

Congrats!!

7. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hey sandra i was at the western interviews as well! i dont know if u already stated it somewhere but r u gonna be working at disney? if so whens your leaving day?!

8. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hi Lizzie... should've been a little more specific on the western interviews. I was actually in Calgary. The almost 4 hour flight was the longest I've been on, but I love flying, so it was great. Yep... I'm heading to WDW. I'll have already been there a few months before you get there though. I arrive June 21st for f&b. Did you get offered f&b or merch?

Hey Randy.... does it feel real yet?? Were you at the interviews in Toronto in the spring? I can't imagine what life will be like a couple weeks before I leave. Will you be in merch or f&b?

I'm heading out on a plane again tomorrow... YAY!! Heading south to Atlanta for the US thanksgiving and to visit some friends. Looking forward to weather that's just a little warmer than up here at the moment. Gone for a week.... so, tty guys then.

Sandra :)

9. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hey sandra,
    well i'll just meet ya down there then!! haha..one o fmyf riends is gonna be there on the 21st for f&b..and i was offered f&b and accepted it:p obviously!!! where u offered merch?

10. rchafe

rchafe New Member

hey sandra! it's starting to feel real! maybe a mix of anxiety, nervousness, and just plain excitement! I was in halifax in march for the interviews! i am working in merch! when were your interviews?!? have fun in atlanta!

11. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Hey hey hey there Sandra,
    Looks like you and me are going to be in the same dept and getting down there on the same day. Is there a lot of others from your orientation that are coming down as well? So far it is just me and Liz coming from Vancouvr that i know of.

Robyn