Address?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by mojojojo, Dec 12, 2004.

1. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone could tell me what the actual address for any of the complexes are? eg any streets they are located off of or zip code?

Would be of a great help! Trying to find a map of they're location to shw my mum she's freaking out a bit about me going!

Thanks!

Jo
    x

2. flavour

flavour New Member

it's Gables Commons Drive, Orlando, Fl, 32831, just around the corner from little lake bryan and the international drive
    and tell your mum there's nothing to worry about!! :)

later! flavour xoxo

3. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

Thanks Flavour!!!

Thats brilliant - i think she thinks im goona go and join a cult and never come back!! ::)

Jo
    x

4. flavour

flavour New Member

well, she's not that far off!! ;) you're gonna go there and you do join a cult and at the end of your time you don't wanna come back! haha!!

later! flavour xoxo

5. Diana

Diana New Member

the zip code is 32821 not 32831.... close!

6. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

oh thanks dee,

Was wondering cause i found a site and was working out how far it was from whatever housing i'll be staying in to things like supermarkets and stuff. Are vista way, the commons and chatham sq all quite near each other?

Jo
    xx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah on multimap.com you can see the drive off vineland avenue if thats any help.

xxx

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Writing address down - excitement!

My friend who did the college prog lived in vista way.
    Wonder if college prog people this yr will be in Commons?

xxx

9. Diana

Diana New Member

The Commons and Chatham Square are seperated by a football field and Mickey's Retreat. Vista Way is further away. Not far, but a good 30 minute walk from The Commons.

Anyone on the College Program 9 times out of 10 will be in Vista Way. The Commons is for the International Program. The only time really that the CP's are in the Commons is when Chatham Square is closed during the summer and Vista Way is full.

I miss my old adress.... 1574 Gables Commons Drive... apt 1531.... orlando, FL... 32821... aw the good 'ole days.... anyone living in 1531???? Lots of good times in that apartment...

Hope that helps.

Diana

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

thanks for that diana

xxx

11. Marie

Marie Guest

Cant wait to be able to write down my address as living in Florida!
    xxx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yay marie ur online woo :D

*sorry gone mad*

me either mate can u imagine sendin out ur address 2 everyone, cant wait!

xxx

13. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah been really good tonight - read all evening!
    somehow kept away for a few hrs anyhow!

xxx

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha, yeah but i somehow cant see me taking the time to send everyone it!

be too busy!i'll have to make myself!

xx

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha well done u, i was on for around an hour between lectures at uni around 2pm, but then didnt come online til just after 8, but been here since haha

xxx

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

im impressed too! ;D

good to see someone has their priorities straight!

xx

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i know, shame 4 me my priority at the min is here, instead of doin the presentation i have to do next monday, and my online discussion group, how borin haha

xxx

18. Marie

Marie Guest

Not usually this disciplined!
    Lol! hopefully i can be this studious for my finals - but i think tonight was just a one-off!
    I should point out i had music in background and some junk food! Made reading boring articles more bearable!

sara - good luck with ur presentation i got one thursday - another group meeting tomorrow.
    Yeah coming on here is kindof a priority tho a lot of people would think im sad. But its fun to make friends with the people im gonna be working with!
    xxx

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

exactly marie, i don't think people can understand it really, cos i mean its a big step for me to be leavin home etc, so it makes it more comfortable to think ive started to know people before i go!

haha marie im sure ull carry it through, good luck for your presentation too. ours is a nice 5 minute one on polish tourism! will b easy really, more or less done it, but got a 30min one for one assignment in business tourism which will b fun...not! i hate them with a passion!

xxx

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

junk food deff makes it easier...except i eat it all the time so its lost its attraction now. just turning into a lump...i mean i work with ice cream muffins and cookies! what dya expect??

xx