All booked I'm going back!!!!!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Sparky, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Sparky

Sparky Member

Hey,

Just to let you know I've booked my honeymoon to Orlando! I'm going on 12th June and coming back on 25th June, so any alumni there from 2001-2002 that remember me, it would be cool to meet up!

Sparky

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Congratulations sparky!!!

Happy for you!

xx

3. Sparky

Sparky Member

I will look out for you when I go there. When do you arrive?, because you won't start working until a week after.

4. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Hey!
    I was there until Oct. 2001. Which pavillion did you work in?
    Julia

5. Sparky

Sparky Member

I was in the UK pavillion, what about you?

6. soleil plage

soleil plage Guest

Sparky - who are you? ???

7. Sparky

Sparky Member

I'm Marcus. I left early, I was there in October but that is also when I left so we may never of met.

8. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Hmm ok, I was working in the german toy shop ::) I never had a roomie from the Uk, so I never hung out with them much. :-\ I only knew Jo & Steve because Jo was my friends roomie. That's all I can think of right now...oh and Nick but he arrived later I think.

Laterz
    Julia

9. Sparky

Sparky Member

Do you mean "Bubba" Steve?

10. Sparky

Sparky Member

So you must have known Klaus. Big bloke.

11. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Hey! Yeah I knew Klaus ( the chef right? ). I don't know if it's "Bubba" Steve. He was dating Jo a very long time and she was also working in the Uk pavillion. I am better with germans, norwegians and canadians LOL

Julia.

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i leave 14th june, so yeah you might not see me! :(

xx

13. Sparky

Sparky Member

Probably will though because I don't come back until the 24th, I think? ???

14. Sparky

Sparky Member

How can you post decent sized jpeg's on here?

15. robynchic

robynchic New Member

I just joined, so sorry if I'm intruding...
    I was a regular CP (so not as cool as you guys) Spring 2003, but I've gone back twice as a seasonal cast member (and for the first time in 4 years, went on New Years Eve with my family as a vacation- I didn't work at all!)
    I'm hoping to work again over the summer. So if you want to keep in touch, I'll be happy to give you VIP treatment (I was a character greeter)

16. Sparky

Sparky Member

lucky git, get to work there whenever you want! but I don't suppose you get to live in The Commons, so maybe not so lucky?

17. robynchic

robynchic New Member

Exactly! When I was there I was in The Lay.

And there's more than just being able to go back. I would have worked for New Years this year if my parents had given me more than three days heads' up that we were going (we also have 2 Disney Vacation Club villas. My parents would never have gotten one if I didn't work for Disney)

18. flavour

flavour New Member

hey sparky! congratulations first up!!

i'm jo's roomie, and yeah, the steve julia is talking about is 'bubba' steve...you're still in contact??

flavour xoxo

19. Sparky

Sparky Member

I thought that you looked familiar! I ahve spoken to him in emails once or twice I think but not really in contact anymore. He was one of the most genuine guys there though. Good bloke.