ALL FROM THE GLASGOW INTERVIEWS

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by jenzy77, Nov 19, 2004.

1. jenzy77

jenzy77 New Member

Hiya all who took part in the Glasgow interviews!
    How amasing was it all! just the waiting is killing me already and its only been a day!lol.
    so many fantastic people there and glad i met u all (or most)
    keep in touch!
    luvyaz jen xxxx

2. sneck77

sneck77 New Member

Hiya, I was at the glasgow interviews on Thursday. I don't recognise you from your picture so I don't know if I spoke to you at all. I had my interview at 12 so I spent alot of the time in the bistro waiting with Jason and Alexis. Who did your interview? I had Julie who didn't give much away, I think it went well but it is really hard to know. How do you think your interview went and what did they ask? I talked about my home town, my job and why I want the job at disney. I just have to wait and see now, I really would like to go and work there. The presentation made it all look fantastic.

See you soon in USA I hope,
    from Donna :D

3. jenzy77

jenzy77 New Member

;D Hiya Donna. i dont think i spoke to u. my interview was at 1230 so i prob saw u. where are you from?
    From what you said my interview was the same. same questions and every thing i had the guy, who was kool but also didnt give anything away. i think i was ok but cant say anything coz every1 was so nice and they all said ther own interviews went well. after the interview i went to the pub with one of the girls i met and just drank coz we tho it was realy a hit or miss. did u get told when u would find out how it went?
    wb
    Jen from aberdeen xxxxxx

4. Marie

Marie Guest

Hey you two!

I don't know if you guys remember me but i had my interview in Glasgow too (i was the girl wearing the purple suit jacket and black trousers who lives in Edinburgh!) I thought the presentation just makes it sound like such an experience! i had my interview with Julie and she was lovely and put me at ease. However i really think it could go either way.
    it was a good day though and everyone i met was so nice and friendly which also made me want to work for Disney even more!

I think i actually met both of you. I think you were sitting next to me Donna, you told me about these forums, which ive got to thank you for - i wish i'd known about it before the interview.
    I think i met Jen too whilst waiting in the bistro.

I wish both of you the best of luck
    hopefully this time next year we will all be working in Florida!
    Good Luck to everyone else who has just had their face to face interviews.
    Marie x
    :)

5. sneck77

sneck77 New Member

Hiya Marie, I have such a bad memory, I don't remember you wearing a purple jacket and black trousers ha ha. This site is great for finding out information, I found it after the phone inteview and wished I had found it sooner. I had no idea what to expect. At least I was able to find out about the face to face interview, that is the really important one.

I hope we all get to go as it looks fantastic and everyone I met in Glasgow was so lovely. It has been worthwhile meeting everyone even if I am not successful in getting into Disney.

Good Luck to everyone, hope our dreams come true :)

6. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Jen!
    im such a ditz i was actually wearing a black skirt not trousers like i said in the post! I think i talked to so many people that day! But i remember one was from Aberdeen so that could have been you - as i had a 12.45 pm interview.

I thought everyone i met was so sweet too, and i hope some of them are successful even if im not.

Good Luck to everyone!
    Marie :)

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

I hope everyone gets on well, wish we could all get the job!
    The phone rang yesterday morning and my heart almost stopped. and guess who it was...double glazing sales woman!!!STRESS!

xxxx

8. Gillian

Gillian New Member

I really havent woken up today at all. I posted a note asking if anyone from Glasgow had heard yet. Didnt even see this little conservation thats on the go here. I was interviewed by Dru at 12.45. It didnt go too badly, missed some stuff out that i really wanted to say.

I convinced myself that i had been rejected cause i hadnt heard yet. Has anybody? I got the yellow card bout a week ago. I could harly hear my mum when she called me, she was so high pitched and excited.

How is everyone?

Gillian xxx

9. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Everyone,

i've still not heard either since getting my yellow card. I don't know why but i had the fear today that they would have started calling people. Maybe some have heard today and not posted yet. I just can't imagine them calling me. i'm not sure either if they will call landlines or mobiles when they do - not that i care any call would be welcome!

Gillian i had my interview at 12.45 too but with Julie. Well done on getting a yellow card too. Don't worry about starting a new Glasgow thread as on this thread i said hi Jen on one of my responses when i actually meant to say hi Donna as it was her i was responding too!

Good Luck everyone!
    Marie :)

10. Gillian

Gillian New Member

Yeh i thought that they would prob be contacting people yesturday. Dont know why i thought that. Every time my phone rings i run to it, only to be disappointed. :'(

Gillian xx

11. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Good Luck all you guys ;D Hope you all get in! x