Am I The Only One Doing Custodial???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Charli, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Charli

Charli New Member

It's starting to seem like it! lol I know that cleaning won't appeal to most people, I picked it for the high guest interaction. But I don't think I've actually seen anyone else say that they're doing custodial...You're all Merch or Operations or F&B!

So c'mon, is there anyone else out there mad enough to pick custodial? :p

(I say mad enough, maybe it's the best way, put it as your first choice and well...no-one else wants it... :p )

xx

2. I had this issue this summer. There seemed to be no one on the forum who was doing custodial. You WILL meet people over there though. It is an absolutely amazing role with the guest interaction being the best bit of it. And .... um ..... yes we are all .... um ... errr ... a little mad lol

3. Charli

Charli New Member

Mad is good :D

I am looking forward to the whole guest interaction, much more than a simple "How many in your party? Right this way please" lol I love meeting new people, this seemed to be the best way to do that! :)

So long as I won't be holding the fort alone :p

4. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

In the facebook group Charli there were several from Liverpool who got custodial!
    When my docs were being checked Nick commented that no-one ever seemed to pick that one, and I was like, not that I'd mind doing it but there seemed so many options it was a little overwhelming!
    I mean, QS F&B will be a blast I'm sure - but the high volume of people I'll be facing is a little unnerving!
    Sorry for the random rant there!
    :p
    xx

5. amriley

amriley New Member

Hey i am doing custodial i am so glad someone else is doing it too im flying out on the 2nd june hope to keep in touch
    xxx