american test!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

2. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

You are 39% American!
    You have 78 proof blood
    Let's focus on the positive. You're a citizen of America, or at least you act like one. That's something! You certainly have room to improve, though. Maybe it's just that your civic virtue is lacking. Maybe it's like Rambo in First Blood part one, where he goes nuts and turns against his nation, wreaking havoc to protest his unfair treatment. Remember that he then joined up with the government in part two and three, so hope springs eternal little ne'er do well.

Some below average folks have made their mark in American history. Among them: John Brown, Jesse James, John Dillinger, Janis Joplin, Ike Turner, and G. Gordon Liddy.

Woohoo I'm gonna be Jesse James!!!

Julia

3. T-belle

T-belle New Member

ou are 57% American!
    You have 114 proof blood
    You're a genuine American, citizen or not. Americanosity runs in your blood. You're an asset to the U.S.A as much as anyone can be expected and while you may not go out of your way to push the nation forward, you do what you can to make it all run smoothly. You root for America in the Olympics, try to stay on the right side of the law, and can name at least eight past US presidents. Keep America proud, tough guy.

Other genuine Americans include: Betsy Ross, Johnny Appleseed, Irving Berlin, Eleanor Roosevelt, Humphrey Bogart, and Oprah Winfrey.

Yeah, i'm with Oprah.......but i can't name 8 preidents, and i only cheers for the US in the '04 summer olympics in Gymnastics, 'coz Norway wasn't in it and those Hamm brothers are cute

4. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

You are 51% American!

You have 102 proof blood
    You're really on the fence. Maybe you have dual citizenship. Maybe your love for your ancestral homeland commingles with your love for America. Maybe you love America, but you took the fall when things got rough. Maybe you're just struggling to balance the American dream with the crushing weight of capitalist society. It's not really any of our business.

Some other on-the-fencers: Oliver North, Yakov Smirnoff, Jefferson Davis, Robert Oppenheimer, Alan Ginsberg, Mare Winningham, and Jane Fonda.

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

You are 53% American!

You have 106 proof blood
    You're really on the fence. Maybe you have dual citizenship. Maybe your love for your ancestral homeland commingles with your love for America. Maybe you love America, but you took the fall when things got rough. Maybe you're just struggling to balance the American dream with the crushing weight of capitalist society. It's not really any of our business.

Some other on-the-fencers: Oliver North, Yakov Smirnoff, Jefferson Davis, Robert Oppenheimer, Alan Ginsberg, Mare Winningham, and Jane Fonda.

6. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

I'm 56% American!!

:D

7. Anika

Anika New Member

You are 59% American!

You have 118 proof blood
    You're a genuine American, citizen or not. Americanosity runs in your blood. You're an asset to the U.S.A as much as anyone can be expected and while you may not go out of your way to push the nation forward, you do what you can to make it all run smoothly. You root for America in the Olympics, try to stay on the right side of the law, and can name at least eight past US presidents. Keep America proud, tough guy.

Other genuine Americans include: Betsy Ross, Johnny Appleseed, Irving Berlin, Eleanor Roosevelt, Humphrey Bogart, and Oprah Winfrey.

Hihi...America, here I come! ;D

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

You are 59% American!

You have 118 proof blood

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol.........yay Anika!!!!!!!!! same!!! :p ;) :D ;D :D ;)

10. Anika

Anika New Member

Yeah, we´re the same!!! :-* As I told you: We´ll be hanging out together, having sooooooo much fun! ;D

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

8) 8) ;) indeed we will!!!! ;D..cant wait!!!!! yaya!!!! ;D ;D

12. Anika

Anika New Member

lol ;D

13. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

Anika were more american than we are from our home planet!!!!!... ::) :D ;)

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

whatever planet that is............... :p

15. screamf1

screamf1 New Member

You are 62% American!

You have 124 proof blood

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

;Dthink tahts the highest so far!!!!!!!1 ;D

17. screamf1

screamf1 New Member

i love america ;D

18. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

You are 62% American! (and I think I am one of the few Americans here)

You have 124 proof blood

19. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

62% is the highest so far.
    .......would of thought ud get higher jim being a true American...lol :D :D

20. low

low New Member

57% American!
    You have 114 proof blood
    is that good or bad heheh
    low