and now we're back!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Beth, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Beth

Beth New Member

Wow! Looks like i'm first one back from the super cool Monday lot to post (I'm shocked Mike!)

Had an absolutely amazing time and was so good to meet everyone!

Proper post to follow, far too shattered now-all seems to have hit!!

x

2. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

Mike ive bet you now as well !!! lol
    I'm just in the door from that killer 8 hour train ride home, But had such a great time guys, so many people so little time.

3. doowop

doowop New Member

Can't believe you both beat me onto here... :mad:

The whole day was amazing. Absolutely fantastic meeting everyone missing u guys already! I know all you guys will be in! SO STOP WORRYING!!! Everyone is soooo great!!

Anyways.. jilly hope u got my number... everyone text me as soon as you get back and let me know your home safe!

Mike

4. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Hi guys!

I miss you all already! :-*
    Just got home, had a fantastic time in London with everyone!
    Lets hope we all get through so we can continue our fun and friendships in Florida!

(((Group hugs!))) ;D

xxxx

5. JamesE

JamesE New Member

Hey all,

I'v just walked through the door, ran upstairs to see whos already posted 5th thats not bad!

I had a great time and didn't want to come home. I am glad it's over tho. We have all done the best we can and now can only hope and pray that we all get in. Which im sure we will!

Cool to meet you all and im sure we will be meeting up soon. (somewhere hot and sunny I hope)!

J

6. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Had the most amazing time everyone!! Miss you all loads

We had such a laugh...all of the time!!

Crazy things!!

xKx

7. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey guys

Thanks for a great couple of day I really enjoyed meting you all. I'm very nervous now and I hope to speck to you all real soon. and I'm 7th yay!! Not bad for me.

Good luck to you all and I hope everything goes well for the 21st group as well.

speck to you all soon

Luv Steph.

8. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Just to let you all know my MSN space has updated pics on from this weekend!!

Unfortunately all the crazy events took place while I was without a camera haha!!

Love you all

xKx

9. ScottishTinkerbell

ScottishTinkerbell New Member

Hi every1

Lucky all of you are back home. I'm still here in London my flight isnt until 2100! It was really nice to meet you all, I really hope we all get the job and have a mad time working together for the mouse! Ian how wiz ur train ride, did u fall asleep?lol xx

Sam xx

10. doowop

doowop New Member

Ha im sooo happy that we all met up it made the whole experience a lot easier!

Well done for making it this far guys i know im not a disney rep or from yummy jobs but all of us have done so well getting to a face to face. Lets just continue to be supportive to each other and hopefully we will continue to be a little family over in the usa!!

11. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

I was jammy comming home, I had a seat on the train but the toilets were faulty so they had no choice to give me my own room with a bed !! lol so I slept like a baby the whole way :)

12. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

hi guys.....thats me home now!!!

POWER panicking going on here i cant believe uve had call already ian thats sooooo wicked!!!!

SUCH a good weekend tho, i love u all! lol

xx

13. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

Really hope you hear Jilly so you can come with me but if not I'll c u over there U WILL be comming.
    Ian xx

p.s. were u lonley in bed without me last night ;) lol

14. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

lol :p

i was too drunk to even notice i was in a bed haha

i REAAALLLLLY hope so ian, il be gutted if i dont get this so fingers and toes and everything is crossed lol

tryin to get on msn but cant get on its like im signed in, but not really signed in....very weird :-[

15. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Thats it Jilly, cross those fingers, toes, arms, legs, eyes..... ;D
    just dont roll off the bed!

Its been one day since the interview and already im a nervous wreck! Cant wait to hear how all you Tuesday lot got on. Hope all your interviews went well.

xxx

16. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

ha ha ha ha ha i cant beleive i rolled right off the bed and i dont even remember im such a tube

i dont think we actually stopped laughing all weekend

17. Beth

Beth New Member

sounds like you guys had an interesting evening!!!

x

18. doowop

doowop New Member

i hear u were tipsy!!

19. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

who me?? as if :p

20. JamesE

JamesE New Member

Hope you hear soon jilly, im keeping my fingers and toes crossed for u and everyone else. Well done Ian for getting a call the very next day. that has got to be a record!