Another usual boring question....

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by james_wales, Nov 17, 2004.

1. james_wales

james_wales New Member

Hey all,
    So the face 2 face interviews/presenations....how long does everything last? and what can you expect to undertake?

Cheers,
    Jay!

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Hi

Well i attended the face to face interviews last friday in london, you're told to arrive early (830) for a 9am start. the presentation started around 915am i would expect and lasted until 1045am. where there is a lot of info to take in about what the program involves, about living at the commons, all about policies and regulations and how serious it is if u break any of them. then we were told the schedule of interviews, there were about 40 of us at these interviews with 2 at each time slot (one for each recruiter) with 15 minute slots.

I was actually the first person at 1115am, however some interviews did not take place until 615pm. this is mainly depending on your distance from where your interview is taking place.

so in the individual interviews you have a one to one with a recruiter with quite a relaxed chat about you, your work experience, general lifestyle, about where you live, and why you want to work for disney. I found it quite nice being relaxed as Julie & I (recruiter) had a good chat about marmite, paris and the US.

Now i just have to wait. if u have any other questions just get in touch

Sara x

3. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Good luck! I hope it all works out for you x As you'll see from my previous posts i'm only at telephone interview stage.

Did they tell you at the presentation how many people they allow through from these? I bet they get so many applicants each month the competion is tough ::)

I've just adopted the positve attitude that f it's meant to be it will be x Hopefully it is meant to be....