Any famous people seen at Disney World?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Chalet Dude, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

I was just wondering if any famous people are seen in Disney World?
    It would be cool to some!!!

2. hockey_town_canada

hockey_town_canada New Member

3. Tigger:-D

Tigger:-D New Member

Hey!
    I saw David from Coronation Street in the que to meet Eeyore last week! I know it isnt anyone really famous but I was well impressed! :D

4. paalerik

paalerik New Member

Yup. Pres Bush sr ate at China once. I served Matt Hasselbeck( pro qb from the seahawks) during princess breakfast..

5. welshtigger

welshtigger New Member

I went to disney in may 2004 and while we were sat in the cafe in mexico @ epcot, george bush snr went past us with his entourage.

6. Mom of an Applicant

Mom of an Applicant New Member

My daughter Shayna saw Dennis Rodman go by with his kids a few weeks ago!

7. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Not Disney but I saw Shaq at Universal years ago when he still played for the Magic.

8. Kevus

Kevus New Member

Michael J Fox was there last summer, Neil patrick Harris was around for christmas.... also cory from raven was seen near safaris

9. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

I've heard James Hare is going to WORK there! :eek: :eek:

10. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

i saw Pink once, oh and charlie dimmock (if you can class her as a celeb) xx

11. Spaztaz

Spaztaz New Member

We saw Jonathan Ross on a private ride of Tower of Terror with his family oh my does his wife have crazy hair!
    Alan Smith (Newcastle footballer) was in Pleasure Island too

12. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Johnny Depp was in Epcot when I worked, but unlucky for me he didn't come to our restaurant... I met a Norwegian celebrity though :p

13. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Johnny Depp stays at the Grand Floridian, I'll definitely be hanging around there as much as possible!! ;D

14. Char_fox

Char_fox New Member

My sister served the hobbit who's in lost and asked him for ID in the Rose and Crown! She had no idea who he was!! how embarrasing!

15. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

ROFL! :p

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

You talking about Dominic Monaghan?

17. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I'd ID him just for being such a dumbass as to let such a beauty as Evangeline Lilly slip through his fingers!

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

ROFL quite right. i dont think id be so lucky to meet a celebrity at Disney.

19. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Ya never know man, celebs must surely love the mouse as much as us regular folks! I imagine a lot of American celebrities would slip past me but I if I get the job I live in hope of a proper random British one having a pint in the Rose & Crown. I'm thinking Chris Kamara level of celeb here!

20. Char_fox

Char_fox New Member

yeah thats his name, Dominic Monaghan!! :) to be honest tho i totally agree i wouldnt know any american celebrities really (except the A-listers!!) so i wouldnt have a clue!! but yeah totally excited for celeb spotting even if it is the random english ones like soap characters!! cant wait!!