Anyone attending the AUS/NZ presentations/interviews this month?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Kelz025, May 8, 2013.

1. Kelz025

Kelz025 New Member

I will be attending them in Melbourne next week. This is for the Jan 2014 program. I'm nervous but very excited!! ;D

Just wondering if there are any Aussies or NZers out there heading along!

2. madgie18

madgie18 New Member

Hi!
    I attended one back in March and I got accepted in for Jan 2014 for a year!!
    Good luck for your interview, Jeni is really nice and makes you feel really comfortable for your interview! :D

3. Charly246

Charly246 New Member

Hey there!

I'm attending one on Monday :) I'm so excited!
    Do you know about whether the interviews are on the same day as the presentation or not?

4. Kelz025

Kelz025 New Member

5. nickerlguyrs

nickerlguyrs New Member

Hey guys, i'm attending the one in Sydney on the 31st of this month. So excited! i hope everything goes well i have literally gone into Disney obsession overdrive haha.

6. madgie18

madgie18 New Member

Thanks Kelz025! They did one on one interviews and it's sorta similar to a job interview too.

7. Kelz025

Kelz025 New Member

Unfortunately I don't qualify for the Visa at this time. I have to apply in the next intake for the August 2014 program. More waiting! :(

8. nickerlguyrs

nickerlguyrs New Member

Hi Kelz025,
    Whats the issue that you had not qualifying for the visa?
    I'm worried because i am an external student studying full time and i am getting mixed opinions about eligibility. Just wondering if your problem was related to this?
    Thanks

9. Kelz025

Kelz025 New Member

I had a different issue. I was eligible for the program as I graduate befOre the start date but I won't have graduated before I apply for the Visa.

I remember hearing that they don't accept people studying by correspondence but they take people from open universities Australia, so I'm not sure. You might have to ask the recruiters on the day.

10. Mumbles

Mumbles New Member

hey guys,
    I went to the presentation on the 4th of June at Sydney, wondering if any of you have heard back from them yet?
    They told me 2-3 weeks... but if you went to the early may interviews... it should been 2-3 weeks already lol

11. disneyqueen

disneyqueen New Member

Hey! I went to the William Blue one on Friday 31st!
    Hope we find out soon :)

12. Mumbles

Mumbles New Member

hey nickerlguyrs & Charly246,

have you guys heard back from Disney yet?