Anyone Canadians for Spring Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by nladams, Oct 7, 2010.

1. nladams

nladams New Member

Hi Everyone!

Congrats to those who just went through the fall F2F...I'll have my fingers crossed for all of you! I was supposed to be there but got really ill with the flu and was heartbroken that I couldn't attend...Looks like I will be attending the spring interviews in Montreal though...anyone else planning on attending?

2. kate003

kate003 New Member

I'm applying for the Spring interviews! I have my phone interview tomorrow, I'm super nervous!

3. erinm15

erinm15 New Member

I also have my phone interview tomorrow! :) Verrry excited! Good luck to the rest of you that have one tomorrow as well!
    Ohhhh I wish we could go now! hahaha :D

4. erinm15

erinm15 New Member

Any idea when in the spring F2F interviews are?

5. ariella

ariella New Member

The interviews will probably be in early March since they like to do them the same time as the interviews for the ICP. Good luck on your phone interview!

6. kate003

kate003 New Member

I had my phone interview! It was over so fast! The more I think about it the worse it feels like I did, but there's nothing I can do now but wait and see. Kristen said ill find out in the first week of December...so far away! And that the F2F will be in the last week of february or first week of March for dates starting July 2011 to Dec 2011. She gives nothing away in her voice of how you did either! Oh jeez, this is going to be a lonng November!

7. erinm15

erinm15 New Member

I had my interview today too! I agree I have NO idea if it went well because she gives nothing away!! haha oh well
    I hope we find out sooner than December...she told me 4-6 weeks! Which I guess is almost December anyways...

8. kate003

kate003 New Member

i don't like waiting.... any news? haha

9. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Hey!
    I'm going to be going to the Sring interviews in Vancouver.
    Anyone else attending the Vancouver interviews?

10. shannon024

shannon024 New Member

I'm going to be going to the Spring interviews in Vancouver too!

11. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Cool! See you there! I'm excited and nervous already lol :D

12. Peever

Peever New Member

I like Kate have to wait till first week of December to find out. I will end up at either other. Montreal is closer but ive never been to Vancouver and I have alot of friends out that way id like to see!

13. kate003

kate003 New Member

I got the email today! Spring interviews :) sooo stoked!

14. cdneeyore

cdneeyore New Member

Montreal here even though im not really close to there but its the closest!

15. erinm15

erinm15 New Member

I just received an email as well! :) I made it too! Not sure where my interview will be, probably won't be until March!

16. Peever

Peever New Member

Got the email today as well :). Montreal is the closest for me though it really makes no difference whether I fly to Winnipeg then west to Vancouver, or I fly to Toronto then onto Montreal. Still makes for a pain of a day. Makes me wonder why they left Toronto off the tour this time? Ah well so excited :)

17. disneymouse11

disneymouse11 New Member

I got the email but they havent booked times or days or locations yet but i will find out in a month :eek: peever do you mean they arent doing them in toronto at all? where did you hear that?

18. ariella

ariella New Member

Congrats everyone on getting a face 2 face!

@Disneymouse11-They interviewed in Toronto in the fall and are just doing Montreal and Vancouver for the spring interviews. Normally they do go to Toronto in the spring but I guess they are doing things differently this time :).

19. Peever

Peever New Member

What Ariella said. Im not too sure why they are skipping Toronto, considering around 1/3 of the country lives in that area.... Ah well.

20. cdneeyore

cdneeyore New Member

Kristen said in my interview they *might* add Toronto if they need to but for sure Vancouver and Montreal. I live near Ottawa so Montreal or Toronto isnt too much of a difference for me.