Anyone else...

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by torham, May 10, 2009.

1. torham

torham New Member

Having a hard time controlling their shaky body today? I always say.... I'll never drink again... But we all know how that story ends, in the bottom of a bottle

2. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

haha so true. i drank way too much wine the other night, threw it all up after i got home which was a good thing i guess. told myself i'll never drink again, which is true to a certain extent, not touching wine for ages! makes me feel ill just thinking about it! the next day i went straight back to vodka hahahaa.
    i've never had a hangover though, which isn't necessarily a good thing! i never learn my lesson the next morning with a pounding headache so i just go out and do it again ;)

3. torham

torham New Member

I usually don't have the headaces actually, but the general feeling of a body in a bad shape from too much spirits the day before isnt one I like at all

4. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Yesterday was a bad day for me. Friday night my friends organised a suprise meal/night out for my 21st and I totally fell for it! Was such a brilliant night :) my bday isn't til the 18th but I'll be in Florida :) but yeah I suffered all day yesterday. Totally worth it.

5. torham

torham New Member

Again I'm fucking wasted.... I hope saturday never comes tbh... Oh... Hangover... I hate you!!!

6. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

but it will...a lovely saturday to look forward to. the day after is definately the worst part of the night before!

7. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

I'm also on the hangover wagon today...

I'm actually pretty sure that I haven't even sobered up yet...

Tough times...

8. lucy_elizondo88

lucy_elizondo88 New Member

high five Pascha! don't get hangovers either!!! ;D

hmmm well... had one once when i drank waaay too much Absolut Green Apple... disgusting! still can't even smell green apple sweets without getting crazy nausea flashbacks! :-[

9. torham

torham New Member

Today is as bad as I thought it was going to be yesterday.... Atleast there is a lot of good football on the telly:)

10. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Its 5:30pm and i'm still feeling rough! :-\

11. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i rarely get hangovers, but that's usually because i know when i've had enough...

12. BeautifulBelle

and i definitely don't!!

13. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

haha oh to be 18 again...thems were the days!

14. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Amen brother! ;D

15. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i don't know if it's all memory through rose-tinted spectacles and that, but the summer i turned 18 seemed to have absolutely lush weather, and LOTS of fun!

16. Karritada

Karritada New Member

my friends and i came to the conclusion that turning 21 is the end of the non-hangover.up till then id be out and be fine the next day, as soon as i turned 21 that was the beginning of the end :(

17. torham

torham New Member

You might be right! When I was 17-19 I could drink for 15 days without getting a hangover... Now, if I even try 3 days, i'm destroyed..

18. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

yeah i've heard from my brother that i can expect it all to end soon haha

19. lucy_elizondo88

lucy_elizondo88 New Member

:-\ oh no! that means i've only got until september left!

must take advantage of this very limited non-hangover time then haha ;)

20. BeautifulBelle

yesss lucy I agree ;)