Anyone recieved their Disney Packs?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by EmzEms, Jan 4, 2007.

1. EmzEms

EmzEms New Member

I had a call from Yummy before Christmas going through my job offer and Michele told me my pack would be with me shortly after Christmas. Anyone got theirs yet?

2. kahluafan

kahluafan New Member

Might be a few more days, especially with the uk post getting back to normal after xmas, YummyJobs reopen tomorrow again so if you don't get within a few weeks you can email them, i think it was a few months before going out my friends got theirs tho..

3. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

I want mine! Won't get it for ages though, even if they have sent it (unlikely seeing as I'm going in June) as it'll go to my uni address probs... Boo...

4. SMB

SMB New Member

I was told i'll receive it by the end of January and I don't go Disney until June

5. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

hi everyone! i spoke to michelle before christmas and i recieved my disney pack in the post just after xmas so they are on the way!!!! so exited now!!!! cant wait to get out there!!!! xx

6. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

ohh i want my pack lol

i want some evidence that this is real and not a joke being played on me by yummy lol

7. SMB

SMB New Member

I know what you mean, it doesn't feel real yet!

8. _Jessy_

_Jessy_ New Member

hey guys - I got an email yesterday that we will receive the packages within this month - hope that counts for you too! uuuuuuh, sooooo excited!!!! ;D ;D ;D

9. Ashley

Ashley New Member

I got my pack before christmas which seems really weird as I am not going until September
    Its really exciting though ;D

10. pinkspideruk

our post is crappy still even tho its 2 weeks after xmas now. we are still waiting on letters and still getting xmas cards!!!! GRRR damn posties!!!!

11. Jar

Jar New Member

I was told end of Jan start of Feb for my pack - but this sounds promising, was this the Disney and yummy pack, like did you get info bout flight bookings and stuff?! And all the stuff bout logging in to some disney site, or is that a different pack?! Whats in the pack! ???
    (Too many questions!)

12. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

your pack has a little info book about disney, working for them, guide to money, arrival info etc.

u will also get an acknowledgement sheet which u have to fax to disney.

this gives the web address of the site where u pay the assessment fee.

ul also get a luggage tag, stickers, and a disney look book. :)

13. Jar

Jar New Member

Sounds good - i take it the disney pack is sent seperatley from the Yummy stuff then?!

14. Lonja

Lonja New Member

Hi you guys,
    let me give you one little piece of advice ;) when you work for disney, you have to bring a lot of patience! here in germany they always do everything last second! so dont worrie if you stuff doeent arrive! but you can be sure it all arrives before you leave ;)
    but i know how you feel, it doenst feel real until you have it black on white!

so, keep on waiting and dont worrie!

lonja

15. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

as far as i know you only get sent one pack - its from disney but its sent out to you via yummy jobs - there is an advice sheet in it from yummy going through everything you need to do step by step..... its all pretty easy - so dont worry!!!!! altho there are a lot of hidden costs that you have to pay (£52 for the criminal backgroud check,$83 for the program assesment fee,$90-ish for the 4 months insurence....... !!!!)
    xxx

16. pinkspideruk

yay my pack arrived but im a bit concerned. It had been sent to Cardiff Bay? with no address just my name and cardiff bay and my home postcode written on it! someone down in the bay opened it but somehow it got sent on to me. I hope this isnt going to be something that happens again!!!!

Does anyone know the e-mail address of the site that provides the insurance through yummy? ive looked on yummys site but the info they give there doesnt include an email addressand i have to email them before applying for insurance to make sure pre-exsiting conditions are covered.

17. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

18. Paco Aleman

Paco Aleman New Member

I GOT MINE! 2 MIN AGO!!! :D

19. Bego

Bego New Member

I'm so exited!!!! Now I know it is real!!!!!!! I got mine today too!!!

20. Jar

Jar New Member

Hmm wonder when summer program people will get ours?!

Also is there any info on what discounts we get whilst out there, and like how we can get them? Just asking as some of my family might come out and wanted to know what was available?