Anyone starting Sept. 11??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by d-lebeau, Feb 16, 2007.

1. d-lebeau

d-lebeau New Member

Hey everyone,

I just got accepted and am arriving September 11. Anyone else starting around the same time? I'm in the Canada pavilion...got merchandise, wooooo!!!!

2. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

Hi Mr "Le Beau" :D

Congratulations!
    There was somewhere another thread like this. There are just a few ppl from the UK and me from Germany...as far as I know.
    I think Disney will offer the ppl they interview in March/April departures for Sept.

bye bye

Chrissi

3. nammyIT

nammyIT Member

Hi Everybody!
    Coming down to Florida on Sept 11 too! The Italian arrival for the Alfredo restaurant will be getting down on that day and the 25th of Sept...
    I was supposed to go there last year but got delayed with some paperwork here in Italy :mad:...and now I can finally say FLORIDA ARRIVOOO

Per i ragazzi Italiani: se avete mandato la richiesta per il ristorante Alfredo le interviste saranno a Milano il 14 e 15 aprile....ci vediamo li!!!

To all of you guys from around the globe best luck with the interviews...and don't you worry about a thing. The Disney folks are the nicest recruiter I ever met....just smile away during your interview!!!

4. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

yup theres a bunch of uk people starting the 11th sept -not me tho lol im aug 28th!

5. nammyIT

nammyIT Member

that's very cool, many countries folks going the same date...even tought not a happy one.....any of you know about some sort of commemoration going on that day....I would like to take part to commemorate all the victims of 9/11

6. gamecube1984

gamecube1984 New Member

I'm 11th Sept - UK Food and Bev!

7. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

Im going that day too..Uk merchandise

8. Ashley

Ashley New Member

I am going that day aswell and I am UK F&B

9. d-lebeau

d-lebeau New Member

That's awesome that there are so many people starting the same day...I wonder if we all end up training together

10. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

I think we'll all have traditions together and then the depatments have their training together. Like u will be on merchentainment class with Shivasauras.

11. toddlystockley

toddlystockley New Member

I'll join the party I guess ;) Food and Beverage department and does anyone know who will be training us? I've just come back from holiday where I met loads of canadians! I hope you girls and guys in florida can live upto the reputation set by the canadians I've met! ;)

Todd -x-

12. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Hi, I'm starting 28th August so I'll just be finishing training when u guys arrive and I'll be in UK f&b. Where did everyone get those tickers?
    @todd the canadians in 2005 were awesome! Almost as messy as the UKs! Can't wait to meet everyone!

D x

13. d-lebeau

d-lebeau New Member

14. gamecube1984

gamecube1984 New Member

There seem to be a lot of guys going at the same time - look forward to seeing you all there!

15. amy Mcfakesurname

amy Mcfakesurname New Member

16. EmzEms

EmzEms New Member

The day I leave :(

17. hayleylovesorlando

hayleylovesorlando New Member

yes guys I start 11th september too f&b yay! anyone else thinking of going over early? I received my disney pack today and was wondering if it will complicate things wiht the visa etc if I decided to fly out early and stay in a hotel for a few nights?

18. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

Me and my friend will probably arrive a day earlier and will stay at the Comfort Inn.
    Just 5 more months ;D

19. Ashley

Ashley New Member

I am flying the day before, flights are cheaper plus I aint the greatest when flying so want some time to recover.

20. hayleylovesorlando

hayleylovesorlando New Member

So I presume its ok to enter the US before ur Disney Visa starts??????????????????????????????????