Applying

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Charl19, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Charl19

Charl19 New Member

Hello :D

I've just registered on yummy jobs and added my CV/cover letter BUT I've not received an email from them! And am panicking that it's not gone through! So was just wondering if any of you didn't receive an email off them after registering? And is that how you apply for the summer programme?
    HELP! ???

Thanksss :)

2. DisneySparkles

DisneySparkles New Member

That IS how you apply for the summer program but I received an e-mail after registering. The website is probably having some issues, and they should be resolved within the next few days. If you're from Canada, the good news is, you have until November 15th to apply, so there's no big hurry. If you're from the UK, however, you may want to contact Yummy Jobs and ask them yourself.

3. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

Did you go onto the program's page and hit the Apply button after you registered?
    On you're account go to "My Applications" and see if it comes up. It should just say "Disney's Summer Work Experience - UK/Canada"
    If not then just try to apply again :)

4. Charl19

Charl19 New Member

I never saw the apply button but i'll go on and have a look now.
    I did contact yummy jobs but nobody has got back to me soo i may just have to ring! And am from the UK soo I'll have to hurry! Thanksss
    :D

5. Charl19

Charl19 New Member

Woooo!!! :D I applied!

:D Thanks for the helpp guys! :D

6. DisneySparkles

DisneySparkles New Member

You're welcome! And welcome to the long journey of the wait! XD