April 20th Arrival

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by harm, Nov 11, 2009.

1. harm

harm New Member

Hi,

who is starting on 20th of april?

I´m going to join the german pavilion :)

2. FloFlo86

FloFlo86 New Member

I am!!! Attractions Mexico!

3. Makina

Makina New Member

I am, norwegian attractions :D

4. Arwen_1983

Arwen_1983 New Member

Me tooo!!! Italy Merchandise!!! ;D

5. FloFlo86

FloFlo86 New Member

Awesome!! I hope we all meet at the airport and could share a limo right from the start hahahaha

XO XO
    Gossip Girl.. just kidding!!
    F

Happy holidays!
    Florence.

6. Arwen_1983

Arwen_1983 New Member

hahahaha Limo is OK for me!!!! Me apunto!!! ;D
    Happy Holidays!!!!!!! ;)

7. Dini

Dini New Member

German Pavillon :D ;)

8. Makina

Makina New Member

count me in on the limo xD

9. FloFlo86

FloFlo86 New Member

Have you received your Disney Pack already????

I thought this thread was dead hehehehe.
    How are you April 20ers???? I decided I'm letting Disney to book my flight, still no other mexicans have this date and hopefully I'll meet some of you at the airport in Orlando, what about you guys?

10. Makina

Makina New Member

yea i got my package a month ago.. im having some embassy trouble atm though -.-
    or not really.. its just that, my recruiters havent gotten my forms from the us immigration thing yet, so i cant to to my visa interview, and the woman who handels my stuff took a week off and yea >.< so i'll hope they have them by next week :D

have someone been to the embassy? do you get your visa while you're there or do you have to pick it up later?

11. FloFlo86

FloFlo86 New Member

I went last monday (22nd) and it was so easy, all they asked me for was the 797 notice of action and the i129 form and that was it, it should arrive by friday.
    It's weird why they didnt send you those papers, I got them inside my Disney Folder...

Apparently rules have changed for us mexicans and now we have to buy our own ticket...

12. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

Any under agers coming? Any under age girls becaus then you would probably be in our room! ;)

13. FloFlo86

FloFlo86 New Member

Not that I'm aware of.