Arrival 7th December

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by liberal, Apr 8, 2010.

1. liberal

liberal New Member

Coming 7th of December! Anyone else?
    ;D

2. Sue S.

Sue S. New Member

meeeee too ;D
    German Pavilion F&B

3. debz

debz New Member

me too uk f&b just got my email today! wow im in shock!!!!

:)

4. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Me too!! I'm arriving 7th December UK Pavillion. So excited!!!

5. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Hi kmp, welcome to the forums! I'm going to the UK pav Oct 19th! Are you merch or f and b? Which interview were you at? x x

6. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Hey Kat,

Thank you, I shall be in F&B. I was at the London interviews on Monday 22nd Feb, you?

Sabrina

7. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Hi Sabrina!

Was at the Friday interviews so didn't get to meet you! I'll be working in merch...am very excited. Just got last uni exams first :-(

When did you find out? There were a few of us that found out Monday...

x x x x

8. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

hi kat.

Aww no that sucks i didnt get to meet you at the interviews. Expect i'll meet you soon! Do you know if there will be a get together before we go? I found out monday too! Couldnt believe it when i read it. Where in the uk are you?

Sabrina x

9. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Hi!

Don't know, maybe there should be? Well, I'm at Durham uni but live in Sussex! How about you? U on facebook? I'm Katherine Holdstock!

Love Kat x x

10. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

i hope so. Would be awesome. Im from weston super mare but live in bristol. Currently in my final year at bath spa uni studying tourism management. Yeh im on facebook. Who isnt these days? Lol. Im sabrina larder :) xx

11. debz

debz New Member

im so excited. anyone heard enthing else from yj yet?

12. red1702

red1702 New Member

I was on the phone to Nick for ages today, he said that we can go out earlier if we want to but that we're responsible for our own accommodation until our actual start date (7th December).
    Christmas is going to be great.

13. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Haven't heard anything from YJ either :(.

I guess they'll get back to us soon. Just want to start getting everything sorted. x

14. red1702

red1702 New Member

Apparently they are waiting for Disney to send the offer letters so that they can send the congratulations packs out, however if the letter dont get to Yummy in the next few weeks, we'll recieve the packs without the letters.
    Although we have to be at Disney Housing on 7th December, we won't actually be doing any work on that day at all. Traditions won't be for a few days after we get there to give us a chance to settle in.
    We are allowed to go out early, usually anything up to a week before our official arrival date is acceptable, any more than that may well be questioned by passport control at the airport.
    Who else is thinking of going out early?x

15. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Think I may go out early, depending on when I hand my notice in to work and spend a day or too in New York. Get a bit of shopping done. Or I may just head out for the day we arrive.

Ahh I'm so glad you found that info out Red... :) stops me worrying a bit. By the way why is your Nickname Red? x

16. red1702

red1702 New Member

I have red hair!
    I am naturally blonde but when I coloured it everyone started calling me red and it just stuck. Obviously I will have to tone it down for the Disney Look but I want to stay a redhead instead of going back to blonde.
    I had to tone it down for the F2F interviews, but it had gone back to being dark red again now. I will miss it terribly!
    x

17. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

If you go out early, where will you go to? Ahh that would explain it, thought it may be due to your hair :) are you going to take lots of dye out with you? x

18. red1702

red1702 New Member

Hiya hope we're all having a good weekend.
    I have looked at getting a motel near to Disney and a Walmart Super Centre so I can get everything I need without panicking on Arrival day that I haven't got everything I need! I'd also like to hang out there for a bit and get over the jet lag before we are thrown into the deep end...It's going to be about £30 for a couple of nights and £15 for Airport Transfer.
    And yes, I will be bringing hair dye lol x

19. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Sounds like a good plan! How long before our offical start date are you thinking of arriving? Would be easier to get things out there like bedding rather than taking it with. Although $50 for an extra case is not too bad. Gah am excited! x

20. red1702

red1702 New Member

I'll definitely be getting my bedding out there, Walmart is ridiculously cheap. Plus, I want to get some things to make my little space feel more homely! I am thinking of going maybe two or three days early. I've been a couple of times before so I know it's not worth taking too much stuff over there if you are able to spare the money to buy it on arrival.x