arriving June 19th

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Maak, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Maak

Maak New Member

So, I bought my ticket for the 19th cuz it was way more expensive buying it for the 20th. Anyone else in this situation? All hotels are very expensive unless sharing the room with another person, so we can book a room together either at Disney Resorts or at the airport Hyatt.

2. Floflo57100

Floflo57100 New Member

Same goes for me! I'm coming from France and I'll arrive June 19th but at 11:36pm. (and another french person will be in the same flight)

I looked for a hotel, but it's true they're quite expensive (about 60€ a night!). Some hotels around the airport offer a free 24h shuttle service (to and from the airport), but some hotels only from 5am to 10pm.

For the moment I didn't book anything, if someone knows some good and cheap hotels in Orlando, that would be great!

See U :)

3. Maak

Maak New Member

Well, the Hyatt is 170 USD tax included for two double beds room. That would be 85 usd per person. We could also ask for another bed if necessary I think, and then I think it will be a decent cost divided by three. If not, the Holiday Inn is also a good option it has 24 hour free shuttle service and 97 USD per room tax included but I´d much rather prefer to stay at the Hyatt cuz its right at the airport. Or if ur into feeling the Disney atmosphere beforehand we could get something same price as the hyatt at the animal kingdom lodge or at the wilderness lodge with the disney discounts which a friend can get for me before we arrive. Tell me what u think and I´ll book the room, I'll be arriving at 2 PM so I could get everything arranged before u get there.

4. Maak

Maak New Member

Well, I've done a reservation at the All-star movies disney resort for 100 usd and includes transport from the airport, I guess getting from there to vista way will be pretty easy. So, i'll be waiting for someone's response till thursday in case you want to share the room.