August 17th 2010 Arrival date!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Daveinwonderland, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Daveinwonderland

Daveinwonderland New Member

Hi my names Dave ;D

I live in Staffordshire, England, and im looking for other CRP's who have the same start as me ;D

Ill be working in F&B in the UK Pavillion!

2. ferny.marquez

ferny.marquez New Member

Hi Dave. I'm Fernanda

I'm from Mexico and I'll be working in the Mexican Pavillion, Merchandise.

I'll arrival August 17th

3. Daveinwonderland

Hi Fernanda!

Cool, are you excited?! Have you been out there before? I cant wait to go, im so excited ;D !!

4. debz

debz New Member

hey dave jus wondering wer u the jan interviews ther n got august or wer u from the interviews b4??

hav fun im sooooo jealous hope i get out soon!!!!!!!!

5. Daveinwonderland

Yeah i was at the same interview as you! Its me Dave, we swapped numbers you remember? Met up with you at Starbucks. Im so excited to go!!! Im almost certain that all you guys on the waitlist will be coming out aswell, just on later dates. Have faith and ill be seeing you out there!!

x

6. debz

debz New Member

lol omg i didnt realise this was u in the pic as its so small lol i was like i no a dave but wen u got aug 17th on the board i was like omg thats so early is it him lol

im so jealous!!!!! i so wanted to go out 4 the summer start time :( lol

ru excited hav they sent u nemore info since the other week?

at least u can b my welcoming party lol WHEN i get a date lol :p

7. Roge

Roge New Member

Hey Dave!

My name is Rogelio and I'm mexican. I'll arrive on August 17th so, i'll see you there pal!

8. Daveinwonderland

Hey Rogelio! Thats good to hear that other people are starting the same time as me lol i was getting worried! Maybe we will all be in the same traditions class!

:)

9. TJCI

TJCI New Member

What's up everyone? My name is Tyler and I can't wait until August 17th! Woo

Canada Pavilion Food and Beverage.

10. Daveinwonderland

Is there anybody else from the UK with the same arrival date? :)

11. KMac

KMac New Member

Out of curiosity, when did everyone do their interviews?

12. TJCI

TJCI New Member

I interviewed in October here in Canada.

13. KMac

KMac New Member

Thanks!

14. Mary-Sue

Mary-Sue New Member

I'll start August 17th, too.
    Merchandise in "Germany". Actually, I could start tomorrow, I'm so excited.

15. Daveinwonderland

Hey

are any of you going to Florida earlier than the start date? Im flying out on the 16th and staying in Disney's All Star Music hotel. I was wondering if anyone else would be there on the 16th aswell? We could maybe meet up and go to Downtown Disney, get dinner or something? ???

16. TJCI

TJCI New Member

Ya I am driving down from Calgary, Canada but I am not sure when I am arriving. We haven't quite figured out what day we are leaving yet.

17. Harmony!

Harmony! New Member

Hey guys! i've just found this...my arrival date is on august 17th as well! so looking forward to meet u all!
    I'm Harmony and my position is Attractions in the Mexican pavillion!!! XD

18. topofox

topofox New Member

Hey Harmony, Congratulations, I am so happy for you, I knew it was going to happen :)....

I guess Rogelio and Fernanda are also arriving on Aug 17th from Mexico but it seems Rogelio never wrote again, he has so far 1 post, lol

Congratulations to all of you, you guys are the group arriving before I do, I am so excited, I can't wait to meet you all,

Medardo

19. Harmony!

Harmony! New Member

Medardooo! Thaaank u so much!!! this is a brand new thing because i got the mail yesterday...and i had said my position was attractions but they changed it today, so i'll be merchandise....lol

I'm so excited!!! XD

20. topofox

topofox New Member

Very nice Harmony, you are part of the group arriving before than mine, hopefully you will give us a warm welcome :)