august application (please read!)

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by theraininvietnam, Aug 5, 2012.

1. theraininvietnam

theraininvietnam New Member

So I did my application on the yj website, and i filled out my "profile" and attached my CV and all, but when I clicked on apply, it just said thanks, you've applied. Um, is that right? I didn't even see any options about where i'd prefer to work or anything like that. Basically I did my profile and hit send. Is that how it works? Is the "profile" where you fill in your education/job stuff the actual "application" ? So confused and worried I did it wrong, please respond and tell me if yours was the same?!

2. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Mine was the same. Your profile is your application :) x

3. DisneySparkles

DisneySparkles New Member

That's all it is :)

I'm pretty sure you say absoutely nothing about preffered positions until the Face to Face interview.

4. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Yeh your profile is just what they look at to make sure you meet all the requirements and to get your contact details from. You'll usually have the phone interview where they decide whether you're suitable for the program and your f2f interview to decide what role you want. It's changed this year so they've replaced the phone interview with a pre-selection event so it may be that you express an interest in a particular role at this stage but i'm not sure until it's happened cos it's a new process :) x

5. banable

banable New Member

Yes mine was the same as yours. Theres nothing to worry about!! Just the wait until October now. You dont get to choose roles until the face to face with the Disney representatives. Good Luck Everyone!!

6. theraininvietnam

theraininvietnam New Member

thanks everyone :) i was so worried!!! now the wait.... agh, hopefully i'll be too busy with school to agonize too much.... good luck to you all!! xox