Automated Response from Julie!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Canuckliz, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Canuckliz

Canuckliz New Member

Hey all,

I just checked my e-mail and I had one from Julie( I nearly jumped out of my seat)!!! Well it just basically said everything I already know, and to call Eric on my "specifiyed" date. URGHHHH if only it had said your Hired!!!!!

Anyone else get one of these tortourous e-mails????

2. joelle

joelle Guest

hey liz :) i didnt received it :| ... hope it dosent mean that i am not considered !argh... !!
    hope to get news from them soon .... i think if we have to get a reply it will be next week anyway !
    beybye
    joelle :)

3. mandi_luffi

mandi_luffi New Member

HEY,

I received one of those automated emails today too. I wish it was just saying I got the job. Well, I guess we will know sooner or later.

mandi

4. candianºoº

candianºoº New Member

I got one too!!! I hate that.  I just think it's really polite, even though it's automated.  I agree that I wish it was "YOU'RE HIRED!!!!" but it's not.  Anyway, it's not that long until we all know.  let's see here... 16 days!  hopefully sooner!...
    Erynn

5. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Umm I am scared I didnt get one....What does this mean. They didnt do them last time. Maybe its new what did it say???

Jordana

6. Canuckliz

Canuckliz New Member

Joelle are you going to call next week??
    I thought it was the 31st we had to wait until?

7. candianºoº

candianºoº New Member

Jordana it said:

" THANK YOU!

Dear Erynn,

It was a pleasure meeting you in Canada. We enjoyed the opportunity to learn more about you and your interest in becoming a Cultural Representative.

As I discussed in the presentation, there are three components to our International Program: living, learning and working. Each component is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and grow as an individual. If you or your family would like more information or have any questions regarding the experience, please visit our Web site at wdwcareers.com and follow the link to "International."

Please remember to contact Cast-A-Way Cruise and Resort Hiring Agency on the date specified to you during the presentation to learn the results of your interview.

Thank you again for your interest in representing your country and culture as part of the Walt Disney World International Program- where a "World of Opportunity" awaits!

Sincerely,
    Julie De Francisco"

Basically it was just to say thanks for coming, and it was a pleasure to meat you. there was some disney characters on it too./... like Mickeyºoº and mostly generic Disney stuff.

Erynn

8. joelle

joelle Guest

ahh now im scared !!! i didnt received the lettre !!!! :( hope this dosent mean that im not considered :| argh so bad .. maybe i made an error when writing my e-mail or something! .. :| what did it said in the e-mail ???
    i will not call next week..but if i didnt received news at the end of next week i will take it as a no ... ;|
    oh well !
    and how did your trip went ??? firts time i hear news from you since the interview :p glad that youve arrived at home alive lol!

byebye
    joelle :D

9. Canuckliz

Canuckliz New Member

Jordana all it really said was we liked meeting you blah blah blah.....there are three componentes to our program blah blah blah...rememebr to contact cast-a-way on your specifiyed date....yadda yadda yadda thank you for your interest........oppurtunity of a life time....sincerely Julie de Franco.

Basically everything i ALREADY KNOW!!!! how about We loved you your hired! I am only dreaming of course.

10. joelle

joelle Guest

lol we could have a real time chat at this very moment :D

11. Canuckliz

Canuckliz New Member

Joelle !!!!
    DOn't worry maybe it means they are preparing me for a let down??????

Ya I made it home alive, i was having a shitty day that day, thanks for putting up with my complaining!! I left on the 3:04 train, and got home safely and then slept till the next day! THE BEST SLEEP OF MY LIFE!!!

How is school going???? COming to Ottawa anytime soon?

12. Canuckliz

Canuckliz New Member

13. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Hey Guys!!

Well know I am sure nervous and have sweaty palms lol. :-\. Umm i wonder what that is suppose to mean. good that we got it or what. Thats interesting... Thanks Erynn for sending it. I wanted to know what it said. I wonder. Seriously I cant wait. I need to hear now. But I guess I will have to wait and see. well good luck everyone.!!!

Post if you hear something

Jordana :D

14. joelle

joelle Guest

hey i forgot this : do you remember the names of the two girl wich we hang out with while waiting in the afternoon?? .. i didnt received any news from them i wonder if the french one was hired for march 29 ... anyway !
    byebye
    joelle

15. joelle

joelle Guest

hey lix i just tried to add you to my msn list and it said that i couldnt add you because you didnt have a net passport account or something like that ... so here is mine : morgane0@hotmail.com... try to add me and we'll see if it work! :)

byebye

16. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

hey Joelle

I was thinking maybe we will get one tomorrow or something. I mean if she was sending one to everyone there was over 100 people. I guess we will wait and see..

Jordana

17. Canuckliz

Canuckliz New Member

Well guys I have to leave, my friend just got here but Joelle their names were Jamie and hmm can't remember the other ones name. Don't worry about the email......it could mean either or.....Crossing my fingers for all of us!!!

18. joelle

joelle Guest

hmm ... i dont know i hope .. how do you feel your interview went ??? i thought mine was good ... but maybe i was wrong .. i just dont know anymore !
    at which interview were you???

19. emma

emma New Member

hey guys just to put your minds at rest...evry1 in the UK got that email too, sum who got it never got the job...some who didint did ...i think it means nothing really just standard i guess! good luk!

20. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Lol I wrote a thread a couple of weeks ago about the near fatal heart attack I had at reading that email ::)