bands/live performances in orlando take II

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by ewanburger, Dec 17, 2008.

1. ewanburger

ewanburger New Member

HERE IS THE LIST WITH ALL THE BIG ACTS PLAYING IN THE ORLANDO AREA

Feb 18 UCF arena - Slipknot, Coheed and Cambria, Trivium
    Feb 26 TheSocial - Bleeding through, The acacia Strain, As blood runs black, impending doom
    Mar 02 House of Blues - Cute is what we aim for, Meg and Dia, Breathe Carolina, Every Avenue, Anarbor
    Mar 04 UCF arena - Motley Crue, Hinder, Theory of a deadman, The Lastvegas
    Mar 05 House of Blues - Flogging Molly, The Agrolites
    Mar 09 House of Blues - Modest Mouse, Mimicking Birds
    Mar 18 Hardrock live - Thursday, Four years strong, Bring me the Horizon, Cancer bats, Pierce the veil
    Mar 25 House of Blues - The devil wears Prada, A day to remember, Sky eats airplane, Emarosa
    Apr 10 House of Blues - New Found Glory, Bayside, Set your goals
    Apr 11 Amway Arena - Disturbed, Killswitch Engage, Lacuna Coil & Chimiara
    Apr 15 Club Firestone - Silverstein, Norma Jean, Blessthefall, Before their eyes
    Apr 16 House of Blues - We the kings, Forever the sickest kids, The Cab, Never shout never, Mercy Mercedes
    Apr 18 House of Blues - 3OH!3, Family Force 5, The maine, Hit the lights, A rocket to the moon
    Apr 22 UCF Convo - Fall out Boy, Cobra starship, All time low, Hey monday, Metro Station
    Apr 23 House of Blues- Blue October
    May 05 UCF Arena - Kings of Leon
    May 07 Hardrock Live - Death Cab for Cutie, Matt Costa, Ra Ra Riot
    Jul 20&21 House of Blues - Billy Talent, Rise Against, Rancid
    Jul 24 Orlando Fair grounds - Vans Warped tour 09
    Aug 11 - Mayhem festival (tampa) - Marilyn Manson, Slayer, Bullet for my Valentine, Trivium, Cannibal Corpse, God Forbid, Job for a Cowboy, All that Remains, The black Dhalia Murder, Whitechapel.

2. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Nice idea dude, we shall keep our ears to the ground for any more good line-ups!

3. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

less than jake are playing HOB 8th march.

4. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Not related to any of the other bands discussed in the past but for me personally april 24th (two days before my birthday) is a must...REO Speedwagon! "I can't fight this feeling anymoooooorrrreeee...I forgotten what I started fighting foooooorrrrrr!"

5. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

FOUR YEAR STRONG AND THURSDAY!!!!! ARGH I WANT TO GO EARLIER NOW :(

6. ewanburger

ewanburger New Member

geez, i have to start working ;D

but, i have excellent news guys!
    VANS WARPED TOUR is in orlando on 24 July 2009!!!!

go check the official site. no bands confirmed yet. i will keep you posted. this is the big one people!!

7. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

4 days before i arrive...but if it's the same date in 2010, i will have just finished so will look to start my month of travels at warped tour!

8. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

Okay so I'm on pollstar.com right now and nothing's listed yet for when I'm there :-\

Feb 18 - Slipknot // Coheed & Cambria, Trivium

Feb 21 - Cradle of Filth // Satyricon, Septicflesh

March 3 - Wednesday 13 (ahhh omg what I'd give to see him) // Son of Sam

March 4 - Motley Crue (again... dude.) // Hinder, The Last Vegas, Theory of a Deadman

9. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

OMG COHEED AND CAMBRIA
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

*DIES*

10. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Oh I'm definatly up for the VANS tour.

11. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I'm in for Warped tour too!

12. forloveofmusic

I told my brother about that one, he's so excited for it. hob.com says its Sky Eats Airplane though, not Skylit Drive...

*waiting for the Gigantour and Ozzfest announcements*

13. ewanburger

ewanburger New Member

whooops, my bad. i got a bit mixed up!

yes it is sky eats airplane and not a skylit drive.

i modified my post ;D

thanks for the heads up!

14. ewanburger

ewanburger New Member

hey guys,

the general band line ups have been announced for vans warped tour 09. they have not specified which bands play orlando. and this is not the complete line up list yet. but gives a glimpse of what is to come.

hope you enjoy

http://www.warpedtour.com/warpedtour/bands.asp

i definitely want to see underoath, thrice, bayside, alexisonfire and a couple of other ones...

cheers

15. ewanburger

ewanburger New Member

YAY!!

new show update!!!

If you are in the mood for a funk blast beat pop punk extravaganza then this one is for you..

18 April 2009- House of Blues- Alternative Press US tour 09 : 3OH!3, The Maine, Family Force 5, Hit the lights, A rocket to the moon.

i'll see you on the dancefloor..

16. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

never heard of any of them! sorry :S

I'll download! if i like, i'm 'a comin' to dance.

17. forloveofmusic

Me neither... I used to read Alternative Press all the time though, they usually have really good taste in bands lol

I think it was in the first topic of this but I wanted to mention for the record, I finally got the new Slipknot album and am in love.

*waits for concert announcements for June-onwards....*

18. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

A Rocket To The Moon are on Decaydance, I've heard of them & Hit The Lights. Not the rest though, time to so some swatting!

19. ewanburger

ewanburger New Member

first of all, the new slipknot album is still awesome! ive been listening to it since it came out. and psychosocial still gets me pumped up!

to be honest i've only heard these bands names here and there in the past aswell. but when i searched and listened to them yesterday i got all excited! especially 3oh!3 and family force 5. stu, me and you are gonna battle on the dancefloor! hahahahaha

20. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Ewan, if I'm not mistaken, that sounds like some sort of throwdown?? If that's the case homie, it's on!