Bathrooms

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DanBlacker, Feb 5, 2005.

1. DanBlacker

DanBlacker New Member

Does anyone know how many bathrooms there are in the apartments?

Cheers!

Dan

2. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

Hi Dan

There are different combinations as far as i can tell :

1 bedroom 1 batrhroom
    2 bedroom 2 bathrooms
    3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
    4 bedroom 3 bathrooms

I think this is right anyway, maybe someone else could clarify

Jo
    xx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah good question dan. would b nice if someone could clarify!

i'm sure i heard it was a bathroom between 2 *people that is*, but it would obviously differ with apartment size!

xxx

4. DanBlacker

DanBlacker New Member

I dont suppose anyone who's worked there has got any pictures of inside their apartments at all?

Dan

5. Marie

Marie Guest

Thats cool theres so many bathrooms! I mean can u imagine 8 people queueing for showers everyday!

xxx

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol marie i know! no hot water and all that! argh!

xxx

7. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Another questiona bout bathrooms - do they baths/showers or both!?!?! Have always wondered that but never got around to asking yet so thanks for reminding me with this topic Dan!!

8. Rudy

Rudy New Member

all right except i was in a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom.

it's a bath with shower in it, btw

i have pics but not on my pc - random i know, but no doubt you'll be the same when your mum asks "what's your apartment like?" i seem to remember taking a pic of my front door too - how sad!!

;D

9. feeona

feeona New Member

hehe its not sad, ive got a digital camera and when i came to uni took photos of random things in my flat so my family could see (i wasnt brought my parents as they were working). I can imagine i would do that in florida and then email them the piccies.

Also am i right to assume that we share our bedroom with another person, and then the facilties such as living room and kitchen with other people in the flat?

10. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Hi!

My two bedroom had a bathroom in each room. It was the same for the one bedrooms and I'm pretty sure for the threes...but not sure about the 4 bedrooms...think I was only ever in one. The bathrooms have a tub with a shower in it and our bathroom had a big linen closet in it (which was nice!) but the other room didn't.

Shan

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

this was a good topic, i too had meant to ask but never got round to it!

thanks

xx

12. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

I have no idea if the Chatam square and Vista way bathrooms are anything like the commons ones but below are some pics of their bathrooms... but it may give an idea ??? ???

first image below is from vista and is just a shower i think...

second is from chatham, bit hard to see but looks like a bath shower thing so may be similar

they might not be any help as they may be completly different :p :p ::)

:D

13. charlie

charlie Guest

hey there, just to answer your question i was in the commons in a three bedroom, we had three bathrooms, u have a bathroom per room normally, but a lot of the four bedrooms only have 2 bathrooms and one seperate toilet room. just luck of the draw i guess..

charlie..

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

thanks for all that, was sure it was a bathroom between 2 unless it was a 4 bed, thanks for the help & the pics :)

xxx

15. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

Thanks Dan for bringing the subject on,
    Yeah I cant imagine all making turns to take a shower in the morning.
    Good, they seem to be nice bathrooms.
    Even though I only fancy a shower, I am not a bathtub fan. dont know why. :-\
    Hey Stu, thanks for the pics.
    Hey Guess we all have to manage by sharing the bathroom.

Hope u r all fine.
    See ya
    Robb

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

my biology teacher once told me how unhygenic baths were...put me off a bit!!

looks good, bathroom's a bit tiny but hey...i'll be living in florida...i'm not complaining, they could put me in a wee cupboard for all i cae!

xx

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol linz. im a bath girl always have been.

sorry im not replyin very fast, been in tears for the last half an hour

xxx

18. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

what the hells he done now!?! i didnt think it could get any worse! sign into msn if ya want. have a chat. mines actually working Lindsey_85@hotmail.co.uk

xxxx

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

thanks for everythin linz, ur sucha good mate, u, marie & chelle, uve been amazin last few days, seriously! i wudve cracked otherwise i think, well plus another extremely special male ;), eternally grateful 4 all ur support

xxx

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest