Beer!!!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by rjshevy, Feb 9, 2005.

1. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Hey all!

Just wondering what the best American beer is? I love beer but i can't think of any american beer except Bud...and i hate Bud. I guess there is Corona and lime which is rad, but if every other one sucks then i guess i will have to find something else to get gunned off of.

2. Nio

Nio New Member

I think I'm gonna stick with my imports..... Stella, and Corona. I'm not a fan of Bud either.

3. Milwaukee's best ;D

4. Sophie

Sophie New Member

;D milwaukees best light is the BEST !!!!!!!!
    thats the only thing you will drink for 12 months ... great American beer you will miss it when you will be back home ... especially how cheap it was !!!!!!! and how easy it goes down ...

ahhh good times

Sophie  :-*

5. charlyboy

charlyboy New Member

jejejejeje!!!!
    Dont worry you will definitively be drinkin milwakees best.
    I think everybody does in there... thats one thing that everybody has in common.
    And also drinking vodka Popov wich comes in a plastic bottle.... ???
    See ya
    Carlos
    F&B Jul 03-04
    Mexico

6. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey

I will definitely go with Corona.
    It is Mexican, and also Dos XX Lager.

I dont like Bud either.
    I do like the Löwe one.

See ya
    Robb ;D

7. Baruch

Baruch New Member

OK guys...

1. Corona is not american.. well it is because is in the american continent but is made in MEXICO

2. milwaukee is not the best beer.. is th CHEAPEST ONE!!!!!! it must cost like 12 cans for 5 dollars.. so everybody can afford it and if u don't try any other.. is gonna be the best for u

3. Carlos is Right.. u'll be drinking vodka POPOV and MC Cormick as well

4. If u r merchandise or attractions is good *i mean perfect* for u if u don't like BUD, cos is more expensive than buying Milwaukees.. (maybe double) anyway if u consider the beer's quality BUD is much better than milwaukee...

5. anyway u can find good mexican beer over there, XX Lager, Sol, and of course Corona (even if in USA they drink it with lime ??? in Mexico we don't drink it with lime)

6. If u find Heinekken or Guiness maybe is the best that u can drink... well.. wait a second.. there's an american beer that is really good.. it[s the WORLD SELECT.. it's delicious.. and u can get it for free at Seaworld.. just go to the back at the BEER SCHOOL.. u'll be certified and they give u at least 2 free beers woth your ID .. so don't forget to get with u your passport or Florida ID

7. If u wanna take a look of drunk people drinking Milwaukee and popov or mccormick vodka , why don't u take a look in www.wdwip.tk

Baruch
    Mexico Pavilion F&B '03 -'04

The Commons 2812

www.wdwip.tk

8. Carol

Carol New Member

I LOVE BUDWEISER!!!!!

i SURE AM GOING TO MISS MY BEER'S OVER HERE THOUGH! i HOPE YOU CAN GET HEINEKEN?

BUT WHAT ABOUT MILLER?!!!!

AHH - THE JOYS!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Can someone help me with this query?!....

When I was in Mexico, I was told that lime is put in the top of beer bottles to keep the ants away...is that right? everyone over here (in the UK) does it, but only when drinking typically mexican beer (corona, Sol etc) but I don't understand why everyone puts lime in it here because it can't be for the ant problem I thought it was for...

Help! :-\

oh, and what's vodka POPOV and MC Cormick?

Ellen xxx

10. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Actually Ellen, I learnt in one of my bartending classes that it is to keep the beer from going bad. Because the bottle is clear and it is produced in Mexico, the lime protectes the beer from the heat and the sun shining through the bottle. That is why other bottles are brown or green in colour.

Back to the drinking scene. I guess i could handle the Milwaukee...hey as long as i can get gunned off it then im cool. :p But do they sell Canadian beer at all like Kokanee, Keiths, Sleemans, or Molson Canadian?

Robyn

11. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Is there anything to drink except beer!? can't say I'm a fan ::)

Ellen x

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

tastes like peeee! not that i know what pee tastes like...just a guess!!!

xx

13. Well, once you're there, Ellen,you'll see...

Steppin' in to the party apartments, you'll see everywhere "Milwaukees Best". Like my bro said before. It's cheap. 12 cans for 5 bucks. The best part is, it's tastes like crap. But you do drink it anyway. It's commons life.

But never mind, of course you can bring everything you want!

And yeah, I remember the "Popov" Vodka. I was thinking: WTF is that? Popov Vodka. How sick is that? " But it's great...

aahh great memories...

14. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Hey remember, the drunker you get the less you taste stuff. Beer just goes down easy. Anybody bringing a funnel? :D

Robyn

15. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I'm afraid I agree.....maybe I'll have to keep my own stash of malibu and ship over some smirnoff Ices!! ::)

Ellen xxx

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

you get smirmoff in abc on i drive...not that i was underage drinking or anything!! ::)

xx

17. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Smirnoff Ice works. it is not bad, but don't you get sick of it after awhile?

18. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Nah, I love lemonade-y type things....the bubbles can get a bit much, but I'm a bit of lightweight anyway!! ::)

Ellen xxx

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i get sick of it after a sip! its so sickening! i like vodka and anything or morgans and coke or cherry coke

xxx

20. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

I wish i could get drunk off of a couple of drinks. I would be able to go out way more :p