Bikinis

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by feeona, Mar 28, 2005.

1. feeona

feeona New Member

Hey, question for the girls. Is anyone else a little self conscious about wearing a bikini etc. Im really excited about hangin about round the pool and heading off to the water parks but im a little worried about wearing a bikini. Im not overweight but when you wear a bikini you cannot hide those parts that you dont like about yourself. Is anyone else feeling a little apprehensive like me?

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

I wouldnt worry feeona! there will be noone not in the same situation. they will be far to concerned about themselves! they wont even notice any 'faults' anyone else has!

xx

3. Marie

Marie Guest

Im sure u dont have to worry feeona...
    i was a bit self conscious about the waterparks - so i bought bikinis with shorts - as i didnt wanna walk round allday in a string tie bikini - wouldnt have trusted it on the slides! im sure u can always wear sarongs by the pool anyway.
    We're all be in the same boat.

xxx

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeah totally agree with lindsey...people will be far more worried about themselves and how they look to even look at you (u know what i mean! :))

hey wouldnt worry about it....if ur concerned why dont u wear a bathing suit....

5. feeona

feeona New Member

Thanks that makes me feel better, i guess i will feel ok once i get there and just get stuck in, just a little apprehensive at the moment.

6. tania

tania New Member

hey girl i own 17 bikinis i LOVE them!!! i just got another one there other day!! there my fav n im a size 12 not real skinny or anything i think the trick is get a gud colour the suits u and get one where u can ajust the sides of the bottoms so the bits around the bum that all girls hate wont b bulging out and deffantly mix n match coz im a size 12 on the bottom n 10 on the top so wen i mix n match i get the rite fit !!!

defo agree with marie on the water park bikini shorts!! there a must else ur lose ur bottoms!!!lol

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

tania im the same size as u exactly haha!

but yeah no need 2 worry feeona! i own many bikinis and ill b livin in them, still think ill b a bit apprehensive when i first arrive as not knowin ppl but then, ill b fine, ill just b thinkin of gettin meself a tan lol

xxx

8. tania

tania New Member

dosent it suck 12/10 can u ever find a dress??? it would b nice if my boobs were a size 12 and my ass was a size 10!!!haha

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol tania, probs is im a size 10, and have a big chest, lol!!!! its not all its cracked up 2 b i tell u that lol

xxx

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

im not a size 10, but i hate having boobs...i wish i was a size 34a..they get in the way....and i would have a breast reduction if they didnt rip of ur nipple.(sorry for being graphic!!) :D :D

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know its a pain aint it, every bikini i actually like i cant have unless its a fitted cup size cos otherwise i look like im tryin 2 take off jordan lol!!

lol @ bein graphic! id b with u on that as well mate, id like 2 b a c, thats a nice size! lol

xxx

12. tania

tania New Member

i cant beleive wat im hearing!!!!!!!!!!! i have no boobs there little b's!!! i take em of your hands any day!!!! my mate just had that op!!! her tits still look great!!!!haha

13. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeah u can have mine lol!! :D ;D ;D

14. tania

tania New Member

jordon!!!!!! try paris hilton boobs over here!!!!

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

LOL!!!

xxx

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

paris hilton........thats better shes has little boobs that look good in a top.....wish sometimes i dint have to wear a bra!!!!!!!!!!

wohooooooo whos up for burning there bra!! ::) ::) ::)

:D :D :D :D :D

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol me me me!!!

but yeah thats true its so hard 2 wear a top without a bra!! its unfair!

xxx

18. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey i remeber when i was 14 and wish i had boobs ......now i take it all back they appered over night...............

damn........

the security guardis closing the libary damn uuuuuuuuuuuuu..anyways see u tomorow gals...
    hope u all had a fab easter.........and ate all those yummy chocs (I sure did and m boobs felt the effect)ha

anyways speak soon
    :) :)

19. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

lol... girls chat.

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha yeah hada good easter thanks, worked all the time tho so doesnt feel like it, but ate tons of mini eggs ooops, ill have 2 work them off lol

and yeah marco hehe, girls chat about random things!

xxx