Britney's Wedding!?!?!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DisneyMichelle, Sep 20, 2004.

1. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Oh my God!!!!

I cant believe the sheer tackiness of Britney's wedding!!! After the disaster that was her wedding in january, you'd think she'd want to make this one a bit special, but tracksuits and cheeseburgers!?! And she reckons she's not trashy!!!

Michelle xx

2. flavour

flavour New Member

i still don't really believe she did get married! i mean tracksuits saying 'mrs. federline' and 'mr. pimp'?? i would actually think that this time it's gonna be something really big and that story was just to confuse the media-people!

flavour xoxo

3. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

I heard that the wedding was actually just a shoot for her next video ???

4. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I thought that it might be just a fake thing to confuse the media! I mean, shes been quoted as saying she wanted a fairytale wedding and that was hardly the stuff of fairytales was it!?!?

Have seen Britneys newest video and it does feature her and Kevin, maybe this i sjust a stunt for a video and the next one will feature the wedding - who knows what that girl does anymore!!!

5. ErIcK mOuSe

ErIcK mOuSe New Member

DON'T DO IT BRITNEY!!! I LOVE YOU !!!

6. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

::) well... i like her while she's on stage performin' ... other than that.. i dont care! lol

7. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

Her reality tv show is a joke!  I watch Nick & Jessica's all the time because it makes me laugh, so I thought that Britney's would be good for a laugh too...boy was I wrong :p

8. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

ok i didn't actually think thay would go ahead with it lol

newly weds with nick and jess is soooo cool