Business look

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Chattys_Kingdom_Hearts, May 18, 2007.

1. Hi all, flyin out to Florida in 18 days!!!!
    But just wonderin if you lads wore a suit or just a shirt, tie, trousers and shoes for the business look that you need when u get there?

2. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

u dont need business look for the flying out u need it for i think for later on when u do things like traditions

3. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

4. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

I just wore a shirt and tie when we walked in..

Short sleeved!! It was boiling in a short sleeved shirt..So just imagine what it would be like in a long sleeved shirt! I even had to take my tie off after abit as well, it was that hot!

Its really good traditions, people slag it off, but i thought it was a good laugh, you actually do pretty much nothing and get paid for it, so you can't moan really, lol..

5. EmzEms

EmzEms New Member

Shoes for traditions- must be black?

6. dammit, says no Spandex....gona have to go out and buy summat new now! ;D

7. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

Ok, so i need to take buisness style clothing with me, cheers, so whats this traditions then? and how long does it last for? is like an introduction in disney etc

8. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Yeah, its supposed to be an 8 hour class..But it lasted about 6-7 when i did it..You obviously get a few breaks tho..And i would say its a really fun day..

Its just all finding out about disney and doing some tasks and stuff..

This was the day we got our passes and found out what location were were going to work in..

As for the shoes..I know that guys have to wear black and im pretty much 99% sure that girls do as well..

9. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

can they be open toe? I don't think it said anything on the link Brynna posted about them not being, but sandals aren't really businesslike. But my black flats are ruined now (too many trips to sticky-floored clubs) definitely not businesslike, and I don't fancy having to fork out for some new ones...

10. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

There was a big conversation about this last year and the general consensus was no open toe.

11. Emi

Emi New Member

Do you think I'd get away with these at traditions?

[​IMG]

12. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

Hmm maybe. Probably. Can't say for sure, but I think so. Are your pants long? They may not even care if they are.

13. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Not you Emi..You bad mouthed bleu cheese.. :'( You aren't allowed to disney anymore :mad: haha.. :D

14. Emi

Emi New Member

Yeah they will be. Long grey or black trousers.

Do you have to buy your work shoes from them or can you buy your own as long as you buy ones that fit into their criteria?

Oh and John, bleu cheese is bad m'kay? Its a well known fact you go to hell for eating it. :p 8)

15. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

You can buy your work shoes from where ever you want..I bought some adidas leather all black trainers and they were fine..

Although you won't be needin them, because bleu cheese keeps your body ticking and stops you from going to hell! haha..

16. Emi

Emi New Member

So whats the criteria for work shoes? I mean could I get away with these:

[​IMG]

17. Jorden

Jorden New Member

For work it veries on your location but I'm an 99.9999999999999999999% sure no matter where you work, Crocs WON'T be alloud.

18. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

They have to be like runners, covering the entirety of your foot. Crocs are not allowed.

19. PrincessAshi

PrincessAshi New Member

Neither of the two shoes posted but will not be allowed.

Shoes are decent price at Walmart! Traditions you need close toe

20. Emi

Emi New Member

Hmm ok. I don't understand why the first pair wouldn't be allowed at Traditions though. Meh, oh well. :(