Can Aus/NZ applicants extend their program?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by pozzy, Jul 20, 2014.

1. pozzy

pozzy New Member

Hi guys.
    I'm thinking about applying for the fall 2015 Aus/NZ program for the 6 months and I heard a rumour that if you work hard and don't take days off, you can get your program extended. Is this actually true?
    I turn 21 in February 2016 and I would love to have my birthday while working at disney land.

Thanks

2. Chris McGillis

Chris McGillis New Member

You can have your program extended but as far as I know it is entirely up to your manager and your housing. I had my program extended twice and the first time I was approached to do so and my area manager did all the work. The second time I asked to extend and I was told that it depended on housing only if they had the room. Being good and having good work ethic, showing up and all that does look good of course but honestly this is a decision to speak with your area supervisor about.

3. Chris McGillis

Chris McGillis New Member

I forgot to mention I was on the CRP program as well so everything may be very different with other programs but it still never hurts to ask. Always go to your supervisor they have answers to everything. :)