canada and uk post

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by doowop, Mar 12, 2006.

1. doowop

doowop New Member

Hi guys just thought id do my bit for global relations and start a post for both Canadian AND British applicants... im mike for anyone who doesnt know me. Figured we may be meeting in summer so we may as well be aqainted first.
    Plz feel free to post here i know many of us brits would like to get to know the canadian applicants and i know that the british guys rule they are all brilliant!

Anyways look forward to hearing form everyone!!

mike
    x

2. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

hiiiiiiii ;D

im jilly and i like to leap on fone boxes ;D ;D ;D

3. doowop

doowop New Member

4. YAY!
    I'm canadian but I am SO obsessed with the UK!!!!!!!!!
    Y'all know in Florida I'm going to be at all of your UK parties and hanging out with all of you :p

5. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

thats cool since ur a man hunting companion for me ;)

6. Megara

Megara New Member

Hi, I'm Megara and I'm a Disneyaholic..... Hang on, this is the board I have to behave on isn't it? :-\

I think all nationalities should post here though.... Come on you Germans, Mexicans, Italians etc, etc. If we are likly to meet you if/ when we get there come and join in!

<------My contact info's over there if you want to talk.... if you can catch me on line!

7. tigger1983

tigger1983 New Member

heys guys the uks and canadians hang out ALOT....im very close with all the canadians... in fact at the end of my programme here im gona be moving to canada...

loads of love sarah xxx

8. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

im not an applicant for the IP.... been and done it.....im a dcl applicant now..... but all i can say is that the candian guys...... wow some of them were hot!

you gotta love the canadians, they know how to party, i went to candian girls more than i went to lasses cos it was cooler in my opinion, but then flickabo was equally as much fun!

i have 2 close friends who were both in no ma'am and they have just been out on holiday to disney world and they both heard that no ma'am ist as strong as it used to be and that the bird has gone MIA, left in some rental car..... wat a shame........ no ma'am was like the strongest group out there

in fact i was taught how to do a keg stand by 2 lovely canadians and how to beer bong by a uk friend and his canadian roomie....... thanks greg and scottie........

enjoy yourselves peeps and canadian guys get no ma'am back up to scratch!!!!!

laura
    xxxxxxxxx

9. tigger1983

tigger1983 New Member

hey...yeh i met the old no'mam guys they are really cool......the guys that are in no'mam now are trying to get it bk to how it was and the guys that go are awesome!!!!....ive been to canadian girls many times and i love going as much as i love going to lasses..... i was also taught how to do a bong by my good friend robyn...(miss u dude)

dont worry babe no'mam will be bk ;)

sarah xxx

10. monkian

monkian New Member

it is al so random and scary.....can't wait tho!!!!! so long to go what is a gil to do
    ::)

11. ok, so if y'all hang out with canadian girls does that mean I can weasel my way into lasses? heh heh heh
    I love you UKers <3 <3 <3

12. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Hi

I'm Kirsty...have my F2F next week!! OMG how scared am I now!!

Anyway it's cool and we should all chat coz hopefully we will all be over there together. A friend of my family lives in ontario, but never been :(

xKx

13. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Hey guys, Im gemma, another one of the UK group with my interview in a week- arrgghh!!

But fingers crossed for everything, and good luck to all the canadians who've had their interviews, you boards make us stressed! We aren't looking forward to the after interview wait....
    :-\

my msn is franky_bird@hotmail.com so everyone feel free to add me :)

hugs
    Gem
    x

14. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Hi Mike, I'm Jei and I'm an alcoholic. Sorry, just kidding.
    I'm a Canadian and (like my friend Tessa there) I love the UK; Liam Neeson, David Beckham, Munchies and Bangers and Mash! Mmm!
    I'll definatly be at all your parties too!
    Can't wait to meet y'all in summer and over the following year.

15. doowop

doowop New Member

good work ladies we will have the most amazing parties im already getting ideas for the drinking games etc we will have a ball. hoping im gonna get there.. with all my buddies from the boards!! if we do guys we will have the party of the century ya hear!!!

mike

16. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Hey all.

This thread is a great idea (nice one mike)
    And I agree with Meg - everyone should post in here! Lets all get to know each other whatever your nationality

Oh yeah I'm Natalie by the way and I have my interview in London in less than a week now! :eek:

I didn't really know what it was like out there, but I really hope we all mix in together! I love my UK buddies! :-* but i want to get to know people from all over the world too! Tessa and Jei we want you at all our parties! ;) and everyone else welcome too!

Nat xxx

17. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Ohh you can bet we'll be there!

As for drinking games? I found a WDW Vacation Planning Video drinking game! It was awesome. Sucks I don't drink, but still really funny.

18. Megara

Megara New Member

Don't worry Jei, there will be you and me making the recording to bribe everyone with afterwards ;)

19. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

oooh sneaky!

20. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Hmmm - Am now going to be suspicious if i spy Meg or Jei with a camera! :p

This is my msn babynat79@hotmail.com feel free to add me! :-*