Canada CRIP Waitlist

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by vader1, Apr 24, 2007.

1. vader1

vader1 New Member

So who else is on the waitlist for the IP Curtal Rep in canada by the looks of it it looks really good just got to wait for someone to drop out and I am in what to guys think and do you think its better beging on the waitlist and I hope noone got rejeted from the program all togther good luck to everyone :)

2. Linz

Linz New Member

Add my name to the "wait list".

OK I thought waiting for the initial interview results was tough, but the possibility of waiting weeks or even months for a departure date is going to make me go crazy.

Hey Kyle how long did take Eric to send a responce to your email? I sent one too, but he has not gotten back to me yet. I know he's really busy right now, do you think I should send or another or just wait a few days until things settle down and just call?

3. vader1

vader1 New Member

Well I e-mailed him around 12pm yestrday and he got back to me in a hour or so best bet wait a few days if not e-mail or call we got a good chance right now to go eric said all we need to do right now is wait for someone to drop it should not be too long of a wait hopefully :)

4. keithy

keithy New Member

hey guys im on the waitlist for the uk so dont give up hope,
    ive been waitlisted for around a month now

5. JenniferK

JenniferK New Member

Hey I got waitlisted and found out exactly a week later.
    Good Luck!

6. Linz

Linz New Member

Thanks Kyle. I think I will wait until the end of the week to call Eric so that he's had a chance to talk to everyone about departures. Then maybe he will have a better idea of our chances of getting a departure date. Did you happen to ask how long our names stay on the list for?

7. keithy

keithy New Member

hey in the uk our names are kept til october im not sure if same applies to everyone

keith

8. vader1

vader1 New Member

Hey linz no i did not ask him that but i might call him about later on who knows we could hear soon keep those fingers crossed

9. vader1

vader1 New Member

Hey are i and linz the only ones on the waitlist in canada? lol i bet not but i hope the wait is not too long I want to go now! lol

10. Linz

Linz New Member

Fewer people on the list means a better chance of us getting in! I'm OK with that ;) Fingers crossed for both of us and for you to Keithy.

11. QueensGirl

QueensGirl New Member

There are probably more people..not everyone that applied for the program posts on here...but good luck guys. i'm sure you'll hear soon.

12. Linz

Linz New Member

I don't think i want to know exactly how many people are on the list. At least not until after we get in.

13. vader1

vader1 New Member

Well all i know is i am glad i got a waitlist e-mail makes things more fun you wait and then all the sudden you get a e-mail or call telling you you are going i have a feeling we may hear something next week so lets all hang in there

14. lululemon

lululemon Member

Good luck Linz and vader!!!!!

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! I am sure you'll DEFINITELY get in....probably before us december 4th-ers too!!! here's hoping that you'll hear by the end of the week!?

15. vader1

vader1 New Member

Thanks lululemon we all got to meet at disney some time have a group party lol ;)

16. Linz

Linz New Member

I agree, definitely have to get everyone together once we've all arrived.

I hope your right Lisa! Hey did you decide if you going to take a car with you yet?

17. vader1

vader1 New Member

Lisa was right about last time who knows this time next week we may be partying linz let us know once you call eric ;)

18. vader1

vader1 New Member

19. lululemon

lululemon Member

LOL! probably not! my dad just up and bought a new car this morning! and he's trading in my jetta for it....so there won't be one for me to take...but i was really excited about finding out my departure date yesterday, and didn't want to study so I found some really cheap flights out of buffalo, which makes me feel better!

20. vader1

vader1 New Member

Hey guys found out more about the waitlist we are placed on the waitlist for 5 mounths after we are asked to re-apply so alot can happen in that time so don't worry we will hear something soon :)