Canadian 2012

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by xxzazzzxx, Jul 4, 2011.

1. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

I tough it would be nice to wait all together! ah ah! :D
    So, who's excited ! :D

2. CanadianCole

CanadianCole New Member

I'm applying soon! I just have to stop fretting about my cover letter and send the darn thing! Ahhh! :eek:

3. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

GOSH I FORGOT MY COVER LETTER :O

D::::::: OMG OMG OMG

4. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

Do you think it's a big deal?!?
    GOOSSHHH I FEEL SO STUPID RIghT NOW AHAH! :( I have wait for this since A WHILE............. FAIL AHAH!

5. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

I've submitted mine :) Let the waiting begin!!

6. CanadianCole

CanadianCole New Member

You could probably send an e-mail to Yummy telling them you forgot to send in your cover letter. I'm sure they'll help you. :)

So I'm guessing we have to submit our resume and cover letter in the same document?

7. Snowheyoh

Snowheyoh New Member

I don't remember if I sent one last year. I checked my profile and all I see is a resume...
    I'm not sure what to tell you lol. Sorry :(

8. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Hi just wondering are there any Canadians with dates in jan 2012?

9. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

So where is everyone from? Since we're going to be waiting together, we might as well get to know each other a bit :)

10. Snowheyoh

Snowheyoh New Member

Nobody has been given any 2012 start dates yet. I think the latest they've gotten so far is late November or early December.

11. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

I'd like a January start date lol I'm ready to go NOW! :p

12. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

So are there Canadians on a waiting list at the mo, bit unsure of what stage in the process you are at. Would it be the next group who get jan dates?

13. kate003

kate003 New Member

There are Canadians on the waiting list until mid-September. Apparently a bunch of dates were just released by Disney and a few people from the waiting list have been given dates! The dates they are recruiting for now would most likely be early 2012-late spring/early summer 2012. When we were interviewed in March we were told it was for dates until early 2012, which are the dates the current wait list is for I think.
    When I interviewed in the fall for my first contract we were told it was for dates February-Summer, but one guy got to start December 2nd (a month and a half after the interviews) so it all depends on what Disney wants to do/has space for!

14. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

I'm From Quebec and VERY VERY HAPPY heyhey! :D

15. CanadianCole

CanadianCole New Member

I'm from close to Toronto hoping to start sometime after June 2012! Wah hoo! :)

16. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

Hey Nicole did you apply for Oh Canada finally?

17. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Hey. I'm currently on the wait list and if I get offered a position it might be for early 2012 or it might be for later this year. I just don't know yet. Actually someone from my interview group who was also on the waiting list just got an offer to start in 3 weeks! LOL. So it's hard to now what's going to happen. Personally I'd like to start in September, October or November but I'm ready and willing to accept any date they give me :D

Oh, and I'm from Vancouver (specifically Port Moody) British Columbia :)

18. CanadianCole

CanadianCole New Member

Not yet. I still need to send in my application. Don't even know if they're still offering jobs there. :(

19. Hey everyone ! I just applied the other day on the Yummy Jobs website for positions towards the end of February-July 2012 . Has anyone else just applied ? I'm from Calgary by the way !

20. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

ME :D ahahah I'm so Excited!