Canadian CRP F2F Interviews... Ahhh I hate waiting!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Oct 27, 2009.

1. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

Hi Y'all! ;D

So it's been like not even 24 hours... and all I can do is think about how my interview went and analyze every word! This is truly tormenting me haha! And i'm sure all you guys are feeling the exact same way... this waiting game suuuuucks! lol!

I just want to hear back!! Did Kristen say about 2-3 weeks?? I'm reeeeeally hoping it's sooner than that - I feel as though I may go insane if I have to wait that long!! lol!

I'm sending everyone super awesome positive pixie dust style vibes!! Eeeeep!

How did everyone feel there interview went???

2. vanessao

vanessao New Member

Has it been 2 weeks yet?!?! Haha.. Kristin sure did say 2-3 weeks and i hope they just fly by, I am not a patient person lol.
    I hope my interview went well, I have a feeling it didn't though (I don't like to talk about myself) and I just don't know if she like my answers :-\ I got a vibe that she wasn't all that impressed with me but sometimes its just hard to make yourself stand out when ur up against however many people we were up against. BAH the nerves are killing me!!! Someone just make the time go faster PLEASE!!!! lol

3. jackattack

jackattack New Member

I interviewed with Sue and I do feel that it went quite well, but then of course, I'm second guessing myself and remembering important things I should have mentioned.

Why didn't I tell her about being the anthem singer for my local junior hockey team for years??? AHHH lol...

Sue did seem happy with me, but aren't Disney people always happy?? lol :)

I just truly hope she seen how badly I want this. Disney is my life. :p

4. princess_shayna

I can't wait weeks... like i'm dying to know now! The more time goes by the more I keep obsessing and thinking about what I said/should have said and what not...

BAH! I NEED TO KNOW!

5. lululemon

lululemon Member

awww, hopefully it'll go fast for you guys...the waiting is pretty awful! but once you get that phone call it is all worth it! I just wanted to say Hi to all the people I didn't get to meet at the 26th interviews...everyone looked so snappy all dressed up, and so happy!!
    Being one of the first interviews wasn't all it was cracked up to be...as I had to rush outta there, and get my behind back to Vancouver! I am sure everyone did great...and I also am sending magic your way guys!! ;)

6. Tray-c

Tray-c New Member

I think my interview went pretty well, but I'm also second guessing what I said, over analyzing everything haha...
    Let's hope we hear back sooner than 2 weeks! Then we can start celebrating ;D

7. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

I loved sue she was such a sweetie ... and yeah I have been waiting since like 1130 on saturday when I finished my interviews lol even though I realized fully nothing would happen on a weekened or well there were more interviews to come..... 2 weeks is actually not that bad when you consider how long we have already waited. I mean we must all be pros or somtehing by now.

8. j-steff

j-steff New Member

heeey everyone!! i think my interview went well, we joked around a lot which is alaways fun but like most of you, the more i think about it, the more i realize my answers could have been better. but hey, we can always re apply if things dont work out but keep your chins up people... sending the positive energy all around. good luck to you all xo

9. jackattack

jackattack New Member

How many applicants do you all estimate will be accepted? Kristen said approx 80 Canadians made it through to the face to face (thats Montreal and TO combined). She also said its not like only 10 people will get through but she wouldn't give us a number. I'm guessing between 30 and 40... hopefully :)

10. amyanne

amyanne New Member

Okay guys, keeping my fingers crossed for all of you!

I have my F2F in February/March so I'm hoping that if/when I make it through
    I'll be seeing all of you down there!
    Any tips/hints about the interview that might help me in preparing?
    (yes, I'm starting to prepare already...)

11. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

You have to make sure you believe you deserve this ... confidence will take you far... the interview is fun, just be yourself with extra pixie dust!

12. SuperFry

SuperFry New Member

Oh my goodness. Thank you so much for posting guys. I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one stressing about my possibly lame answers. I liked the one on one interviews though, because I think I was so much more talkative and happy and peppy. Hopefully that came through more than my responses.

I'm totally stressing on my cheesy response to why I like being Canadian and what do I like about our culture.

Argh, can't wait 2-3 weeks. Good luck everyone! Post on here as soon as you know!

Laura

13. jackattack

jackattack New Member

Ya know what would be magical? If those who are selected got a call from Mickey Mouse.

Maybe those who don't would get a call from Eeyore lol.

Kristen is a close second choice though :)

14. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Hey all! Hope all the interviews went well! I think mine went well! It's hard to tell though, because you never really know what they're looking for exactly. All you can do is be yourself and the rest is out of your hands!

This wait is going to be longer than any of the other waiting periods we've had to go through though, since this is like the finale, what it all comes down to... Best wishes for everyone!

Here's hoping we all get calls from Mickey (or Kristen) soon!

15. princess_shayna

I keep running through everything I said! lol! It's so stressful to not know what they're looking for! I was unsure whether to come across more professional or more peppy and passionate. I definitely came across as passionate I know that! lol! I couldn't contain my excitement!

One way or another I just want to know! Jumping every time the phone rings is not fun! lol!

16. jackattack

jackattack New Member

I'm getting so nervous... I think they are testing us to see how we react to pressure lol. When I see that I have an email, I'm terrified to see who its from. I know Kristen said she might email with good news but I still think we'd get a call. I don't know what to do with myself these days. My mind is so preoccupied, I can hardly do anything else. I'm seeing hidden Mickeys everywhere lol!

17. Ahhhh, the waiting! I'm stressing out about it too!

And I'm definitely seeing hidden Mickeys too! When I came out from the airport, my Dad had this little bowl of trail mix and I opened it to have some and there... in the trail mix, made out of Smarties... was a Mickey head. It was so weird. Baah. :p

18. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

Hey guys, just to say, if your team behind the magic are anything like ours in the UK, then you wont have to wait as long as they say. They told us 2 weeks and I found out 4 days after! (waitlisted...bummer)

Good luck to you all :)

19. princess_shayna

Omg 4 days?! That's like... tomorrow! AH! lol!

The anticipation is kiiiiiiiilling meeeeeeeee! lol!

I'm afraid every time I go into my inbox!

20. Don't worry, Shayna! We'll know soon! :)