Canadian Induction Ceremony

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DigitalPhear, Sep 16, 2004.

1. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

Anyone know what your first night/induction ceremony is for newly arrived Canadians?

Ive got some pretty wild ideas floating through my mind.

2. Sophie

Sophie New Member

It's a looooooot of fun ! ! !  ;)

Sophie  :-*

3. angela

angela New Member

Just sit back and relax!!!! and enjoy!!! and remember as much as you can!!!!! take some pics if you can!!!!!

have fun!
    Angela

4. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

Oh Im positive it will be a total blast, and lots of fun, Im just wondering if I should up my already high alcohol consumption rate before I get down there so I at least hold my own. :p

5. Sophie

Sophie New Member

hahaha ! I like that .. you are showing team spirit .. practice will only help you my friend !

Sophie  :-*

6. kristen@disney

kristen@disney New Member

Hey
    I am in Epcot now actually getting ready to head off to work. DO NOT WORRY DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT about throw in. Canadas is one of the least scary. Some of the other countries are a little disturbing but in Canada we really just welcome you into the pavillion in a special safe and non toxic way. You wll have lots of fun and will meet all of us on your first night.Only advice wear shoes your whole first night here and dont go to sleep

7. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

Im assuming we can intoxicate ourselves during the throw in though hey? :p

Id really love to know what sort of disturbing throw ins there are...really got me curious.

8. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Have got me a bit scared!!!! Hope the UK throw-in is not one of the disturbing ones!!!!

9. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

Yeah..."disturbing"...hmm I cant stop thinking of disturbing...it makes me think of farm animals...or wiffle ball bats being involved..:p

10. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

all i can say is its good to be canadian!

11. laurie

laurie New Member

The Canadian Throw In !!!
    Everyone knows it in the Commons !!!
    Car Wash.... lol beer beer and more and more, but it's a secret !

12. VeganPup

VeganPup New Member

What about those under 21 what do they get while everyone is drinking????

13. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Btw guys the Canadian throw in doesn't involve anything like the car wash anymore... it's all contained in one apartment. It used to be worse, security deemed it hazing and it's been toned down. Seriously don't worry about it.

14. VeganPup

VeganPup New Member

good to knwo ;) :D ;D