Car

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by j0hnyoung, Jun 12, 2008.

1. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

I just thought i'd let anyone know who's guna be on a 6 month or a year program that im going to be selling my car mid july if anyone is interested as i'll be going home..

I have no regrets about buying a car since I got here, its so much easier to get to walmart and go just whereever I want to go really..And it also gets me atleast an extra hour in bed each morning! haha..You'll learn how annoying the buses get once you get here!

Anyone who's interested..I'll be selling it for $1000..So for info just send me a private message..

Thanks,
    From John

2. Mauro

Mauro New Member

I am interested even though i wont be there until September...but i cand send the money to a friend of mine whos there and we will share ....jus need to know how much do you pay for insurance? how expensive is it to mantain a car there ? do you hava a pic?

3. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

Im arriving in july. how much has it been to run it? like with insurance and everything too?

4. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Its $98 a month for insurance..Its got 3 almost new tyres,1 brand new one..

Is a 1998 Black Chevy Cavillier..

When I got it I got a full service on it and the oil system flushed out and everything..There's a few cosmetic things here and there, not to many tho, its pretty much just in the state you would expect a ten year old car to be in nothing major or anythin..No dents that I no of on the outside or anything..

Just let me know..