Chance Of Going Back?

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by DisneyTracy, Mar 7, 2006.

1. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey Guys!

Well as most of you know, we got a very exciting e-mail from Disney Tonight, Saying that if we wanted we could go back in May till November? Is Anybody thinking about going back? Im interested I would like to work in entertainment again.. but i would like to know out there who is thinking about going back??

Disney Tracy

2. Robb

Robb New Member

Hi there,

I think that alot of people will be interested in this program. I hope its Disney testing the water, as far as interest goes, for possible longer term international opportunities.

Robb

3. kristen@disney

kristen@disney New Member

Im in!!! I cried the last morning out on my balcony watching the sunrise thinking it was my last time.....who knows maybe Disney Dreams really do come true. Although im sure a million other Disney dreamers are thinkin the same thing. Best of luck to all who throw themselves back into the game. I cant wait to find out more

4. paalerik

paalerik New Member

that mail made me so mickeying happy;)

It would fit perfect in with the fact that i am moving to australia in feb 07 to study.. I need to call disney today and find out if this would be a server possition, i need money;) and also how the living at the threehouse villas would be?how many, cost etc etc:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. adjonline

adjonline New Member

Yes, I got this for the second time last night. I still think they're just teasing me calling it a "summer" opportunity when it's May to November!! Stupid dates...:p

6. paalerik

paalerik New Member

It is not a summer opurtunity, it is a hurricane op:)

7. Shrooden

Shrooden New Member

Hey, any chance of someone forwarding me the e-mail please?
    (shrooden@aol.com)
    Many thanks

8. Dannii

Dannii New Member

Hey there,

got the email as well. Would be so cool to do it again. :D

Dani

9. adjonline

adjonline New Member

Too true!

10. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

I think it would be great going back, working in a different place! I always said to myself that i would have loved to work all over the park and do extra hours and stuff.. but i was never able to because i was banned to Canada! lol we could only work there...

11. paalerik

paalerik New Member

I replied to the mail now ;D

12. paalerik

paalerik New Member

i just did so:)

13. Ambergirl

Ambergirl New Member

I really really want to do it!!

But it's hard!! I have all these crappy adult resposbilities!! Now if it was for like 2 years instead of 6 months I would be all over that! But maybe if they do it in 2007 and I get all my stuff all neat and tidy I could do it!! Or like I've said if I win the lottery!! ;D

*fingerscrossed*

14. Linda-bo-binda

Linda-bo-binda New Member

I wonder if they're offering a raise...

15. Ona

Ona Member

I know WDW is where dreams come true but let's face it, we'd probably end up on CP wages! ;D Lol. :)

I've replied too. I spoke to Int. Rec. last week and asked for some details. They'd didn't have too much info. Only that they are awaiting confirmation of the visa status from the government. I was told it would probably be April before I heard anything more.

Ona x

16. Gundu81

Gundu81 New Member

Hey everyone,

didn't get this mail :mad:, so what is this all about? Is it the College rogram thing again like last year or is it possible for non-students to attend as well?

Take care,
    bye Gundu

17. Robb

Robb New Member

Everyone who did the IP or CP and loved it must be tempted by this. Its a good sign that they're adding a new international program to their slate. I just hope this breathes new life into the now defunct International Management Program!

We'll see what they say in April..... but the thought of the weather, night life and all the activity again..... man, it is tempting!!

Robb 8)

18. Ona

Ona Member

Gundu, I forwarded the email to you. :)

Robb, it's driving me crazy every time I see your signature. You were in the Commons 616? I was 624. I didn't think there was a 616. ??? I'm most likely having a brain spasm but it's driving me mad, :p ;D

Ona x

19. I think it's super cool Disney is giving this chance to people for another WDW expierence!
    I hope they do this again for me once I'm done :D hehe (thats right, I'm already planning for over a year form now LOL)

20. Robb

Robb New Member

Ona,

Very persceptive of you! Its a mistake, I was actualy in 611! Well spotted!!

Robb