Complaint

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by james_ohio, Jun 1, 2011.

1. james_ohio

james_ohio New Member

Hey there, so I was CM quite a few years back and have been lurking on this board for a while now. Anyway, since my time as a CM I have now acquired a family!
    We had the most amazing ten days in the park, and I'd like to say all the CM's were absolutely wonderful and a credit to the Disney ethos!
    My problem arises from my last night, where I took some flak from a girl working in one of the shops when my son bumped into her.As she walked away I could hear her muttering some pretty obscene language to herself. Anyway in disgust I took my family out of the shop and back to our hotel.When I got home I fired of a letter to Guest Relations. I've now had a response back saying that they have the matter in hand.
    So heres my problem, I know from my time there that Disney don't take to kindly to receiving complaints about CM's and I'm now worried that I may have got her into a fair bit of trouble. So basically I was hoping you could put my mind at rest that I have not got her termed or into any other trouble,as I remember the wonderful time I had when I moved over and I also remember how hard it can be being away from home, and I don't want to ruin the amazing experience that she is probably having.

2. CaseyMac

CaseyMac New Member

Her answer should have been nothing less than, "Sorry prince charming/pirate!, you ok?" People who are rude should not be working there... hopefully she's learned her lesson and cheered up!