Crazy Caroline

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by cigarqueen, Jan 27, 2005.

1. cigarqueen

cigarqueen New Member

Does anyone remember this crazy annual pass holder who stalked the Uk and other pavillions?

2. charlie

charlie Guest

lol.. there were quite a few in my time there.. some took special intrest in certain cast members!!! the one that appered most often was a guy in a wheel chair with his wife who took pictures of us all, every week and brought them in to us all.. nice of him but a bit odd sometimes...
    but worst was one of the secruity men, will not mention him by name but god he could small talk for hours and was so boring too... u just had to be poilte...
    and there were many others too.....

good question, reminds us of the random people.. lol..

charlie..
    uk pav. merch summer 2003 to 2004

3. Rudy

Rudy New Member

Did he have a huge collection of pins? and wear a hat covered in them?
    don't think he had a wife tho.....

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

oh gosh is this meant to make me WANNA go???

xxxlolxxx

5. Marie

Marie Guest

I guess we have some more people to meet lindsey other than castmembers!
    We'll gonna have so many stories!

xxx

6. Munch

Munch New Member

There was an older gentleman who used to come to the Canada Pavillion every week and take pictures of us and then he would bring the pics he took to us the following week! Ahhh, how I miss Tex!

:-* Cheryl

7. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Yep! All of the pictures of me at work that I have in my albums are from him!!!!

Shan

8. Littlefoot

Littlefoot New Member

I actaully still get pictures from Tex and his wife Jo.
    Cher...he is in a wheelchair now, although he's doing fine. His days of walking around are gone.
    He really isn't scary, and truthfully, I would have almost no pics of me at work if it wasn't for him!
    ali

9. Doc

Doc New Member

There were a lot of crazy guests - watch out for the one's who offer you a room 'if you're ever in their area' or the one's who ask you for your autograph! It has to be said - mainly Americans! Haha!

10. djscotia

djscotia New Member

"Bubbling Pig, Bubbling Pig, bloating and floating the bubbling pig"!!!!

That was a classic Crazy Caroline song. Remember she came in with her worn out, see through Mexico white t-shirt and a black bra on undernearh :eek:

And being from scotland, she loved the scots and used to just follow us around all the time.

THen one time I came home from work and she had followed us to the Commons. I ran up the stairs to a friends house and then she came banging on the doors looking for me and then went to Lynda McLarens and at 7am the next day, got arrested and had her annual pass removed and banned from Disney forever!!!

Ah, the magic moments

11. Ona

Ona Member

lol! No Rudy that's a different guy. I know the one your are talking about aswell though. Always on his own with a kinda' straw hat and almost a suit of armour made of pins. He used to talk to me for hoooooooours! Apparently his ship docked in my town during the war. Well I heard that story a few times. ;D

There were so many random guests. But it was fun when you recognised some of them after a while. There was that family, do you remember Charlie, with 2 kids and they'd be there every couple of weeks. I swear I spoke to them more than I did to my family over the year!

Ona x

12. charlie

charlie Guest

yeah Ona, i remember them and i think u did talk to them more than anyone back at home.. they used to love helping u on kidcot... how sweet...

i think ste had the most stalkers over the year, do u remeber the random elementary school teacher? the cheer leaders? and so on and so on.... he attracted them all with his hmm.. good looks!!

They used to brighten up the day but!!! i remeber the women who offered to pay me big money to come live with her and her husband, she said he would love my irish accent and that it would be such a turn on.. AHH!!!

charlie

13. Danman

Danman New Member

I remember a certain security guard...diverse he was if nothing else.

Ona, Charlie didnt know if i ever told u this one but when I was training Jenni, a women came in and was so wasted she began singing to me in Crown and Crest!! :-\

It started nice enough (bit of the beatles and the bee gees) but then she kept trying to touch my face and when I backed away she started swearing!!

Oh dear!! Typical I get the wierd ones....

Any others people!!!

Dan da scuzzman

14. brightlight42

brightlight42 New Member

thank god i never had any crazy guests i wasnt really standing about much and when i was on podum i was trying to dous more or try to avoid jeff who i suppose was weird anyway then i would maybe get a couple of blonde moments and not remember anything

love Christina

15. ToffeeGrl

ToffeeGrl New Member

Ah yes, Crazy Caroline,

How the Scots were terrorized! It was quite amusing until the random days when there were no Scots about and she used to pester the rest of us instead!!!!

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

uh oh! y am i gonna get terrorised???????

xx

17. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

:eek:
    This all sounds a bit scary! i hope we don't have to make trips to court to enforce any restraining orders throughout the year!
    :eek:

18. Chloe

Chloe New Member

It's the fact that she FOLLOWED you back to the commons :D ::) :eek:

19. Kristi

Kristi New Member

I remember that lady... I worked in the Canadian Pavillion. She was a nut! Crazy about the Commons story - I never heard that one.

I remember Tex. I don't think that he was creepy at all. He did have a wife - but she didn't always come. He is retired, but she isn't. I had a lot of morning chats with him @ the Beavertails hut. He said that they have boxes of pictures of ex-cast members in the world showcase. Tex told me that after the first time he and his wife explored the World Showcase, and realized that we were all there as Internationals, that they would start an album of all the cast members. He said that it would be a good keepsake for us (which are/is!), and it gave him something to do (I highly doubt in a sexual way though boys & girls...) I had a lot taken of me. I remember he would always bring them back to us in a little ziploc baggie. My sister is now wolrking at Disney, and asked me recently if I remember Tex, because he had taken pictures of her & her friends, and said that he had been there for years doing that.

The crazy Scottish lady is definitely alarming. The sweet photography man (and his wife!) are awesome. For once, it is something from the heart.