crazy/stupid happenings outside of work!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by *Laura*, May 14, 2005.

1. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

ok, so did anything ever happen whilst u lived in the commons that was so totally stupid, like a party getting broken up for no reason, or someone falling over and breaking something, or any major arguments that looking back on actualyl seem really stupid????

UK people - u remember the time wen we had that small non-alcoholic birthday party in block 4 and it got broken up because a certain person with a name that features in wizard of oz was being annoying???? so we all traipsed to my apt and partied there instead - ooooh those hats were cool!

oh and do u also rememebr the tale of the group who went to outback steakhouse and kindly invited a new person out with them (wizard of oz lady again) who was so rude as to go along and then totally not participate and actually fall asleep at the dinner table

any other random memories or stories that looking back on u just cant quite believe it???!!!

Loobie
    xxx

2. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

oh and cant forget the demands that were made too........

"YOU SHOW ME COMMONS ON DAY OFF"
    "YOU TAKE ME TO WALMART"
    "YOU PHONE PRICE MANAGEMENT" (to clear a sink that was not blocked by u but by the person who made the demand!!!!)

3. SarahJane

SarahJane New Member

My roommate and I had a HUUUGE arguement because there was something wrong with our answering machine, and while another roommate and I tried to fix it, we deleted the message....so I re-recorded the message. My roommate got SOOOOO angry at me!!! She even went to WDWIP office saying that I purposely deleted it because I was a racist! WTF? (that went no where).

There was also the girl I shared a bedroom with...she used to have a new man in her bed EVERY night!! She was more of a floozy than I was (LOL! :D ;) :-* ) I used to wake up in the middle of the night several times a week with moaning and groaning. I finally spoke up and told her to stop, and she along with the other roommate, reported me to the WDWIP office saying I was causing conflict!! Um, I'M not the one screwing a different man every night.....

ACTUALLY, that remind of a story about this skank roommate. One night she INTENTIONALLY woke me up because the guy she was screwing passed out drunk and started convulsing and barfing on himself.... there I was with my naked roommate trying to revive her naked man.... Then a few days later she got mad at me for telling the other roommates about it....sigh. That whole thing was STUPID!!!

4. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

haha i love it...................great stories. keep em coming!!!!!

good to know that people from other time frames came across similar views and arguments, i love the story bout the answering machine!

5. SarahJane

SarahJane New Member

ooohhh I remember hearing some commotion one night, and I went outside to find out that a German guy had a liiiiittle too much to drink, and flipped himself off the TOP FLOOR balconey!!! Somehow he landed on the grass - with NO injuries... Ok, he was momentarily unconscience, but once he came to, he was okay!

God did he ever scare us!!!!

6. Dolly

Dolly New Member

Loobie!!!!

In the words of the Wizard Of Oz/Hey Arnold Lady "YOU LIE!!!!!"

What a night that was! How pass the parcel and random kids games got sooo out of hand I will never know!! Security found it quite amusing however when we offered them milk and cookies when they turned up! We did have a good night at yours it must be said!!
    Needless to say there were no more parties in that appartment whilse she still lived there!!

How much better the place was when the end of August arrived and that appartment in block 4 ended up a pink palace where Scrapaboo took place most Mondays!!!

Dolly
    xXx

7. soleil plage

soleil plage Guest

anyone live in apartment 422 ??  - wonderful view of Publix from the balcony  :D how much more scenic can you get?!?! but i wouldn't have wanted to live anywhere else!

all my crazy stories revolved around apartment 121.. scene of many stupid happenings - home to Rainbow Dreamer and spiderman regularly seen hanging from balcony...

8. Dougslar

Dougslar New Member

I'm sure Gen has good memories of apartment 422!!! I do seem to recall being left there after my very last drunken night at Jellyrolls with a certain Welshman! God knows where you and Gen went to!!!

Ahhhhh.................Krafty's apartment! Remember starting a lot of nights there before House of Blues!
    I miss drunken nights with Krafty!

Remember drinking round the world after my grad and making it to PI too! Pretty impressive! I have some funny pictures from that night!

9. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

i went to a few parties in 121.......mostly canadian and norweigan

anyone remember the day that the dynamic bus blew up, it was last may, there was smoke and fire everywhere!!! man i hated those busses!!!

10. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

YES!!! I mentioned that somewhere else on here. HA HA! I wish we had pics to post here.

Shan

11. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

i do have a picture of it but its not on digital, maybe il try and scan it at some point and then post it on here, i dont have a scanner tho so il have to try and figure out someway of doing it!!! in fact wait i think i can find u one

hold on a second

12. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Holding....................................

13. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Still holding......(tapping fingers on table).......

14. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

i have a picture but its too big to post???? darn

15. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Try hosting it, then posting the link ;D

16. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

I'll try to do it.

17. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

with any luck this will work!

18. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! I couldn't find the program I used to shrink my other pics. Priceless.

19. SarahJane

SarahJane New Member

OMG...>WTF happened??!!!

It reminds me of one time the shuttle bus/van that takes us from Vista Way to work caught on fire...we had to pull off the 'highway' and all get out..... that was weird....it was also shortly after my whole termination ordeal, so when I got to work late one of the supervisors questioned me and asked if I had anything to do with it.

Oh YA. I'm already on thin ice, so I set the bus THAT I'M ON, on fire....Ya. ::)

20. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

sarah jane wat was your termination ordeal about