CRP 1st Dec Start Date 2009!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Damon, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Damon

Damon New Member

Congrats to all those accepted as well as waitlisted, you will get out there im sure!
    Thought I would create this one as the other start datees had made theres already!
    So I will be starting on the 1st December and will be working FnB at the UK pavillion

Who else starts on this date?

Damon

2. Biggsey

Biggsey New Member

Im starting on the 1st aswell in merchandise.
    Actually cannot wait!! ;D ;D

3. Damon

Damon New Member

Well Done Luke! Merchandise is the harder one to get so thats awesome too.
    Are you on facebook?

4. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

Hi guys you on facebook
    add me Daz Stokes-west midlands,
    im doing Merch June 09.
    Well done youre Disney dream awaits!

5. Damon

Damon New Member

Hey Daz! Believe we are already friends on fb.
    See you out there! Can't wait!

6. Biggsey

Biggsey New Member

Ye im on facebook, don't really use it though at the moment
    Search for Luke Biggs , Bristol.

7. benzman

benzman New Member

hi!!

i hope you are fine

Can you pleasesend me a simple of your cover lettre and your cv so as to write it in the way that will be accepted by this program,i am afraid of my cover lettre and cv not to be up to standard.

Thank you ver much and hope to hear from you very soon

yours sincerely

benzman

8. Jd

Jd New Member

Hey guys, i to will be going out dec 1st to do merch. So hope to see you all there xx

9. Jd

Jd New Member

Sorry i forgot to say my name is Jade and i will be working in the UK Pavilion doing Merchandise

10. Steph

Steph New Member

hey! im the 1st Dec aswell ;D im stephanie, from scotland (good luck understanding meee lol)... but i shall see youz out there :D

11. Jd

Jd New Member

Hi everyone
    Just had an email from Michelle at Yummy to say Disney have changed my start date from 1st Dec to the 8th Dec, has everyone else had this email?
    I know Steph has
    Was going out a week early to meet up with everyone already out there and have a holiday.
    It looks like its going to be a two week holiday for me and Steph now as we are flying out on the 23rd Nov :)

12. Damon

Damon New Member

Hey guys! My date has also been changed to the 8th Dec so have to wait and extra week which sucks lol.
    That's awesome you guys are going out early though, so does that mean you have sorted flights and a place to stay for 2 weeks already?

13. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

See you all there I go sept 22 :D woop!

14. Jd

Jd New Member

Hi Damon
    Yes we have booked Virgin Flights 23rd Nov through STA really good price now direct flight Virgin £240 we are staying at my Aunts apartment 8 miles from Disney she has let us have it free of charge for a fortnight
    Jade

15. ali1867

ali1867 New Member

hey everyone! My name is Alison and im also going out on the 8th december. cannot wait, i only arrived back from my ICP program a week ago, and im dying to get back out there already! I'm also planning on going out a bit early, was going to go a week early on the 24th but now looks like I will also be having a 2week holiday since they changed the date. Anyway just wanted to say hi, I think I only know damon out of everyone going xxxx

16. Lisa_lou

Lisa_lou New Member

Hey Everyone!

I've been changed to 8th December aswell! But think im going out a week or so early... try to get some serious sunbathing in!

Can not wait to get back there... roll on december!

Oh, and has anway received their Disney welcome packs yet? I know some of the september start people have...

17. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Christina has she's nov 3rd, I think steph has too she's dec 8th!

18. Jd

Jd New Member

Hi everyone
    and hi Alison and Lisa

I received my CRB form a couple of weeks ago but no welcome pack yet
    We should be next if Christina has received hers
    Jade :)

19. Damon

Damon New Member

Good afternoon everyone!

I have my welcome pack but cant help feeling its a little thin! Hope nothings been missed out. The Disney look book is just a piece of paper, what happened to the nice little red book? Cut backs I guess.

Sounds like everyone is going out early, might have to do the same. I'm in no rush to book a flight though being the poor student I am, but who you all flying with cos those prices seem very good?

Hope everyone is copping with this very long wait better than I am? A trip to Paris is on the cards me thinks!

20. Lisa_lou

Lisa_lou New Member

I thought the exact same thing when i got my welcome pack! Has definatly got alot smaller... and thinner!! Gotta be the credit crunch! But it does make it seem more real now..

Think i'm going to wait untill nearer the time to book my flight... don't realy mind how much it is as we get a refund at the end... last year they did the same thing...and my last paycheck was over a thousand dollars!

Counting down the weeks to december! ;D