CRP - Commencing Sept 2008 - Who's applied??

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by pkatakia, Oct 5, 2007.

1. pkatakia

pkatakia New Member

I've applied for the CRP and Yummy Jobs said that the call backs are in January / February? Has anybody else?

2. bebeboouk

bebeboouk New Member

Yay! Me too! Really excited. Little worried as I am 28 and I feel I might be a little old for it. But hey, its worth a shot! I have a million and one questions on my mind!

bebeboouk

3. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

You're never too old :) I'm going in September the 9th :D I can't wait!

James

4. theb5

theb5 New Member

Yeah I applied for 2008, said I could start working in the summer after my grauduation but not too sure when they send people over! Got a reply saying I would hear from them end of this year/start of next year. Fingers crossed!! x x

5. There is a Lady of 27 going around april 2008 so dont fret x

6. bebeboouk

bebeboouk New Member

Brilliant. This website is excellent. Hopefully if I get through I will see some of you guys along the journey. It just seems ages between now and the telephone interview in Jan/Feb 08!

7. ElisaTonks

ElisaTonks New Member

my sister is also applying this january coming

8. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

hey!

im applying for the sept 2008 programme aswell! it seems ages away especially when you ant it this bad! michele said to me that they wont call you back until january and the interview isnt until march! so its oing to a looong process!

just came back from disney last month and already want to go back! :(

has anybody else sent their CVs yet?

9. pkatakia

pkatakia New Member

When I was at Disney over the Summer just gone, there was people aged mid 30s so I don't think it matters!
    I got back last month too and am dying to return too! Iwonder what the chances are...?

10. bebeboouk

bebeboouk New Member

Thats good. I am young at heart you know! Hahahahaha. I got back a week and a half ago. I have been there FOUR times now and I have always wanted to work there. I suppose I never really looked into applying. So now I want to do this before I get old!

11. PrincessPurple

PrincessPurple New Member

The great thing about Disney is that age doesn't come into it. As long as you love Disney, it really doesn't matter. So just go for it :) xx

12. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

as far as i know disney doesnt have a problem with age ata all! all they care about is the disney spirit and entusiasm that you show. as long as their CM's show their passion they dont mind! i have a 60 year old friend that wrks at animal kingdom!

13. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I've applied (again) for December 2008..so I'll hope I'll see y'all at the interviews if we get that far!

14. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I'm applying for nov/dec 08! Any idea if theres a deadline for sending in applications? I do'nt think Yummy Jobs kept mine on file cos last time I applied waaaaaaay too eary (couldn't wait any longer!!) and they said I'd be best reapplying for the march 08 interviews.

15. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I think it's a few weeks before the phone interviews...I sent mine in on Tuesday!

16. pkatakia

pkatakia New Member

I really want it so bad....does anybody know how many places they have?? They must get loads of applicants and turn away many too.
    Do they do the CRP for people from African/Indian origin too as well as the UK?
    I just want it!

17. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

i know! i want it really bad too! i was wondering the same thing though, as im of indian origin but british.... can i represent both?

18. pkatakia

pkatakia New Member

Oh cool, I may have seen ya! Were you there for the Summer...and the graduation on the 30th of August?
    It was great wasn't it...I really want to go back! I know that it's going to be hardet to get in than the ICP because with this there's fewer spaces....fingers crossed I guess!

19. bebeboouk

bebeboouk New Member

Oh my god! So am I! 28 and mixed race! What chances do I have! Actually Disney are an equal op's employer so I think we will be ok! :D

20. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

hey! yeah i was there in the summer.... was the best time ive had... and i go pretty much every year! am thinking of conquering tokyyo Disney this year, but obviousely depends on if i get the CRP. god january seems ages away!