CRP Face to face Interview #Morocco

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Kim Becks, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Kim Becks

Kim Becks New Member

Hey guys!
    I have been invited to the face to face interview, on November 15th. I'm so excited and nervous...
    I was just wondering if anyone's here going also!!!!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  2. moratii

moratii New Member

hey,i hope you'll do well in the interview inchallah. i have couple of questions to ask you if you can help! i applied for the program on October 1st, then after one day i received a phone call from them, they asked me some questions like if i have a passport and what is my highest education certificate. after that the lady told me to keep checking my dashboard on their website and look for any updates.Now after 18days my status is still" in progress". my question is : did they started calling people for interviews and they didn't pick me?? or am i supposed to wait longer?? and can i asked you when did you apply?? and did they call you or what?? any explanation from your behalf would be much appreciated. thanks and good luck

3. Kim Becks

Kim Becks New Member

Hello there buddy!!
    Well I'm kinda surprised that they called you only 1 day after your online application which wasn't the case for me as i had to wait for almost 40 days to get my first call , However, they used to contact me on email, so basically you just need to keep checking your email daily, because you never know when they'll contact you and don't lose hope if you don't hear from them shortly, it's a process and it takes time, it can be 1 week or 1 month before you hear from them again, so just keep positive. As for me, I applied on July, took them 3 months to confirm my face to face interview, all the best mate...

4. Bouksim brahim

Bouksim brahim New Member

Hi Kim

I invited as well to attend f2f interview on Nov 15th in rabat . If you like to sahre info get in touch

Kim Becks likes this.
  5. hassan bzi

hassan bzi New Member

Hello Everbody,
    I'm very happy to have found this forum and i'm too invited to the CRP FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW but in Casablanca on Nov 19;

Kim Becks likes this.
  6. hassan bzi

hassan bzi New Member

Hi kim and Brahim,

i had some information from ex MOROCCAN CRP, they tell me about the face to face interview :

1-The interview is individual and takes 2 time
    Initially with a representative of Disney then in a second time with a representative of the Moroccan Pavillon.

2-the types of questions that will be posed:

-why do you want to join Disney or this program?

-what will you tell about your country and your hometown?

-is it problem to share room with another people

-Question about your career?

there is other questions but it's all i could have;

dear friends if you have any further information please do not hesitate to share

Kim Becks likes this.
  7. Kim Becks

Kim Becks New Member

Thanks guys for the feedback, and thanks Hassan mate for the valuable tips, I heard from a friend working there, that they've been also asked the following:
    how could this program (CRP) Disney benefit you?
    Have you ever lived away from your home?
    What do you want to do after you finish this program at Disney?

8. Kim Becks

Kim Becks New Member

9. oussama

oussama New Member

Hello guys im oussama
    i've the same case of moratii i applied and she call me and beside that ask me a few question as my passport and education
    i applied for CRP 2-october 2014 i guess u should everyday check your application

10. oussama

oussama New Member

same case my fd

11. hassan bzi

hassan bzi New Member

Hi, OUSSAMA and Moratti,

for now, you must wait for the response by disney recruiters.

and on my part I wish you good luck