Dancehall music @ Orlando :)

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Kaddy, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Kaddy

Kaddy New Member

Hey Guys

I am wondering if here are also some people who like listening and dancing to Dancehall and Reggae music. :)
    And maybe some of the current participants could tell me if they know anything about clubs which play Dancehall and Reggae Music :)
    I hope that the one or the other has made experience with this :)

Greetings Kaddy :)

2. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

although i dance to ANYTHING that has a good beat..i REALLY love dancing to raggae music!!!!! it's soo much fun! although i cant tell u about any dance ahlls down there in DW...sorry
    -liz

3. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

hey!
    do you know myspace. com? in the group "orlando" theres a "dancehall" topic...with many clubs in downtown orlando! :)
    ~sina

4. tania

tania New Member

hey kaddy
    there is i bob marly nite club in city walk n it plays regga. i bet they play dancehall to but u better no how to shake ur ass coz the women no how to move!! and they had a live show when i was there n if ur brave enough to dance with one of the band members they will grind u into the ground!!! hope that helps
    taniax

5. stefaniewesch

stefaniewesch New Member

Hey Kaddy....

most clubs in Orlando play a good mix of hip hop, r´n´b, raggae and dancehall....the good thing is that they play all the stuff we get in Europe...plus all the bad ass songs that don´t even make it across the Atlantic...so they got it all!!! The majority of clubs in Central Florida play A LOT more urban music than they play techno or house...so I certainly love going out there!!!! ;)
    The only thing that sucks is that most clubs do have a dress code...which means no sneakers....unfortunately that´s my favorite foot wear for the dancefloor... :-\ ...oh well....

Greets to everybody....
    Stef

6. Kaddy

Kaddy New Member

Yeah Stef, I feel you. lol

with the dresscode and shoe thing ;)

Well I have to see, thanks for the tipps so far

Greetz

Kaddy

7. Kaddy

Kaddy New Member

*push*