DCL Interviews February 16th 2011 London

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by DisneyGibbs, Jan 31, 2011.

1. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Hey there everyone!

Anyone else going to the interviews on this date? This will be my second time interviewing (long story that involved me withdrawing on the request of DCL) but I'm excited to be going back! Hopefully they'll offer me the job again!

Louisa

2. Smashley86

Smashley86 New Member

:) ;) hello, its smash from the CRP, i have my interview in Manchester on the Tuesday lol

3. daria

daria Member

Im going out to do the CRP in aug, can u apply over there towards the end of the program and get the interview done over there? or do you have to do it once you get back?

4. Gmr_101

Gmr_101 New Member

Hey Daria,

I think you to hav apply through your country and hav the interview in you country. But as for applying whilst there...I would like to know too lol x

5. DisneyGibbs

You can indeed apply while you're over there. You have to apply no more than 3 months before you finish (which I did but never heard anything). If you go on the website and look at how to apply, it tells you there what to do if you're on a WDW program.

6. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

Us Canadians only had phone interviews (at least I did!) Good luck on your f2fs! I join the Magic on March 9th, so I hope to see some of you out there eventually!

7. daria

daria Member

wat webiste? the dcl site?

8. DisneyGibbs

9. Blondie85

Blondie85 New Member

A mate of mines just got an interview for the 16th in london! I have my fingers crossed for you all!! :)

10. mushu

mushu New Member

Soooo Louisa and everyone else...how did it go?

11. DisneyGibbs

I'm not sure. I shall hopefully know on Monday ;) I don't want to jinx it!

BUT I did get to have my interview in the PotC room! EEEEEEEEEE! I wanted to take it home with me.

12. Blondie85

Blondie85 New Member

Make sure you let us know as soon as you hear something!! ;D

Im sure they will want to hire you again! were there lots of people there? my mates that went today have to wait til monday as well! im crossing my fingers for all of you! :D

13. DisneyGibbs

Thanks! There were quite a few people but not as many as my interview last year. As usual though, I was the last to go in! The morning interviews finished at 12 noon and mine was at 11.40! I was only in there for about 3 minutes though. It's quite handy when they know who you are!

14. Blondie85

Blondie85 New Member

Soooooo...... any news???? its monday!!! still have my fingers crossed for you!!! ;D ;D

15. DisneyGibbs

Not yet. I keep refreshing my email! Haha. Good job I'm off today. Though if I didn't find out today, I wouldn't be surprised. But seeing as they told everyone they would, you'd hope they'd stick to that promise!

16. Smashley86

Smashley86 New Member

I havent heard anything! x

17. henright

henright New Member

Hiya!

I am one of the friends Lorna (Blondie85) was talking about. I was at the London Feb 16th interview, and I just found out I have been hired as a YAC!

Fingers crossed for everyone else, keep us updated

x

18. DisneyGibbs

Oooh I was at those interviews too! The 8am one. And yes, they offered me the position of YAC!!!! About time too, it's only taken a year!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

19. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

Congrats guys! Waiting for a departure date is a horrible adventure, but I hope you hear soon! Lorna and I would love to have you join us on the Magic!

20. T West

T West New Member

Hey all,

Just been accepted for a Recreation Staff position on either the ship or the island, not been told which one yet but will find out more after i've completed a swim test.

Can't wait to get started